šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Things you don't like about our fanbase?

dit

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Probably the entitledment. Gurl.., source of all evil down here :diane:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FameHookah
20 minutes ago, dynamite said:

The fact that nobody describes music as anything other than 'bops' anymore, I find it irritating.Ā :neyde:

That and 'sis'.Ā 

:trollga:

STREAM MOTHERS DAUGHTER WHAT A BOP SISĀ :green:

Ā 

Ot : i hate the rude ass people that think their opinion is the ultimate truth and bash gaga every time they can, if you are THAT tired of her "MONEY GRABBING" schemes, log out and let us enjoy the moment.

I also hate that some people hype themselves up out of nothing and then blame gaga for everything.

WTF is MDNA

JazzGa

We love getting hit threads by posting the same inflammatory rag article 5 times with clickbait titles... but you can't even rely on us to make a thread about every picture or announcement :selena:Ā You know, the stuff fans actually want to see and don't just ragesturbate over.Ā 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gį»dga collabed with BrianšŸŽŗ and StevešŸŽ·

ShayCristoforo

The fact that we don't comprehend to understand. We try to read/listen and see how we can respond with something sassy. Which I'm also guilty of.Ā 
Essentially, we just need to be a friendlier community. Not friendly catty.Ā 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

The Z

That we're not allowed to have theories, we're not allowed to believe anything. We're not allowed to believe that new music is on the way. Like, where's the fun? In your grandma's coffin?Ā :icega:

AmericanxDream

The fanbase is incredibly defensive to the point where most of y'all cannibalize each other just for having differing opinions on Gaga.Ā 

Probably the constant negativity, its hard to believe this is a Gaga fan site sometimes cause all some people seem to do is doubt her. In saying that i do love how the fans have been in for long term and how they look in detail of everything she does.

whore
39 minutes ago, dynamite said:

The fact that nobody describes music as anything other than 'bops' anymore, I find it irritating.Ā :neyde:

That and 'sis'.Ā 

:trollga:

Not true, there are bops, there are bangers, and there are jamsĀ :sis:

The Z
Just now, Loeppke said:

Not true, there are bops, there are bangers, and there are jamsĀ :sis:

People only use "bops" on here though

whore
1 minute ago, kevinsteve said:

I'm not the type but I know what you mean

Glamourpuss
10 minutes ago, kevinsteve said:

It's true. I started using the word as a joke but it's become a part of my vocabulary now.Ā :toofunny:

The Z
Just now, Glamourpuss said:

It's true. I started using the word as a joke but it's become a part of my vocabulary now.Ā :toofunny:

Be strongĀ :diane:I'm by your sideĀ :kara:

Archived