💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop Being Impatient

Musicisfreedom

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

But you cant blame people who are impatient for LG6 though. like almost everyone that's allegedly involved in lg6 cant stop teasing about it  like bloodpop and his peers. but yeah we gotta be patient. the time will eventually come.

luna’s advocate

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ryusei

We know when it‘s coming tho. The pregnant with LG6 tweet was no way a coincidence. I mean remember tick tick tick tick tick tick BOOM? So yeah i dont understand the impatience either. Or why people are expecting it all the time. As you said ASIB soundtrack came out in october. 

Musery

Ryusei
14 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

But you cant blame people who are impatient for LG6 though. like almost everyone that's allegedly involved in lg6 cant stop teasing about it  like bloodpop and his peers. but yeah we gotta be patient. the time will eventually come.

They‘re not teasing, they‘re literally mocking us because we‘re being so ridiculous

Musery

MaryJaneHolland

I don't mind waiting more, I'm over it, it'll come when it comes.

But, the wait is worrying me that she changed the concept once again :selena:

AMENiCURE

5f0.jpg

tease

Spoiler

i mean how can i calm down after she literally tweeted she's carrying lg6 in her stomach:toofunny:

gagzus

I still think she’s not even 25% done with the album and fully now I’m expecting a 2020-2021 release

Musicisfreedom
38 minutes ago, gagzus said:

I still think she’s not even 25% done with the album and fully now I’m expecting a 2020-2021 release

And that's perfectly fine

Bitch I'm Madonna

gypsy101
6 hours ago, Tyler1992 said:

I’m happy that Gaga is given leniency for her deadlines. Otherwise she would release with subpar results. Quality over quantity.  

tell that to someone like Rihanna who released 7 albums in 8 years and gave us bop after jam after smash (and about 50 top 40 hits along with it)

DonnieDarko
6 hours ago, TheSlash said:

I think that's the problem. We thought they were back then, but they're presumably not :selena:  :vegas: 

And who's problem is that, really? :ohwell:

Suspiria
50 minutes ago, Musicisfreedom said:

And that's perfectly fine

Sure Joanne:sure:

And I can't with all the people saying fans need to stop getting hyped. This is literally a Gaga fansite... it's not like she's giving us anything else right now, all we can do here is get excited for the next album.

If she posts weird pictures that are a TOTAL departure from her last era's aesthetics with no explanation whatsoever, of course fans are going to assume its for something new. If she starts a residency with nothing new to promote, it makes sense to think she might perform some new material by surprise. And if she disappears for a month before the met gala after changing her social media DPs to a mysterious new logo, it 100% makes sense for fans to think something is coming.

If she doesn't want us to expect anything then she should say nothing is coming.

RockwellMonster

:saladga:

I, too, am impatiently waiting for LG6, but even if it’s doesn’t come out this year we’re getting Lana in August, two more Miley EPs sometime this summer/fall, Melanie AND Taylor in September, and a whole other bunch of pop bitch music that we can jam to while we wait. The same people who are complaining (I used to be one of them 😭) about LG6 not coming fast enough are the same ones tearing Ms Grande apart for releasing two albums within six months and being back in the studio for another :laughga:

GhettoFabulous
10 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Sure Joanne:sure:

And I can't with all the people saying fans need to stop getting hyped. This is literally a Gaga fansite... it's not like she's giving us anything else right now, all we can do here is get excited for the next album.

If she posts weird pictures that are a TOTAL departure from her last era's aesthetics with no explanation whatsoever, of course fans are going to assume its for something new. If she starts a residency with nothing new to promote, it makes sense to think she might perform some new material by surprise. And if she disappears for a month before the met gala after changing her social media DPs to a mysterious new logo, it 100% makes sense for fans to think something is coming.

If she doesn't want us to expect anything then she should say nothing is coming.

THANK YOU :awkney::madge:

Like by now she should know how her fans are like “my fans think everything is cryptic” so why the hell do all that **** only to disappear again like? 

Charles Manson

Maybe they're impatient cause hardcore stans don't seem to be open minded about other genres/artists outside of mainstream pop, people that are complaining make it sound like there's no other good music on earth

TheSlash
1 hour ago, DonnieDarko said:

And who's problem is that, really? :ohwell:

* looks at numerous Countdown threads *

Nobody's really :shrug:  :trollga: 

Ew, David!

Archived