đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Anyone Feeling Less Hopeful About LG6?

theahsfan

Featured Posts

roomdivide
18 hours ago, CyanLights said:

I think she is officially saying goodbye to Joanne (album) now. She had the Joanne Hats in a hat box on the red carpet, which to me says "goodbye" and as if she's putting away the hats (Joanne) in preparation for the next era. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxJak8oFqXr/?hl=en

Well she's literally taking it to the METs costume museum which is what the fundraising night was for... Her mind...

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Suspiria

All of you "it'll come when ut's ReADyy GET OFF HER BACK LEAVE HER ALONE11!!!" people need to chill out lol:ladyhaha:

This is literally a Gaga fansite. We come on here when we're bored. There have been endless teases and hints and explicit references over the past 2 years. Of course we're going to speculate and hype and get excited about when it's getting released because it's what makes being a fan FUN.

Certainly a lot more fun than sitting like "LG6 will come in 2027 so I will wait patiently until then and not get excited about anything:happy:"

theahsfan
4 hours ago, josh james said:

I think its the wrong time to release new music, there are too many new releases it would clash with Taylor, Madonna etc. i think she will release this year just give her time.

Madonna definitely isn’t a threat, her songs don’t even chart anymore  

ssslyboy
20 hours ago, Bio said:

Album in October. Single in August. Bye.

This. A couple more months for Shallow to burn out completely, then August is perfect time for the lead.  It’s not far away at all

theahsfan
1 hour ago, Suspiria said:

All of you "it'll come when ut's ReADyy GET OFF HER BACK LEAVE HER ALONE11!!!" people need to chill out lol:ladyhaha:

This is literally a Gaga fansite. We come on here when we're bored. There have been endless teases and hints and explicit references over the past 2 years. Of course we're going to speculate and hype and get excited about when it's getting released because it's what makes being a fan FUN.

Certainly a lot more fun than sitting like "LG6 will come in 2027 so I will wait patiently until then and not get excited about anything:happy:"

EXACTLY. THANK YOU. 

Jesus it’s so boring being on here sometimes surrounded by fans who don’t even want to get hyped and people who literally believe that new music isn’t even coming at all or say “LG6 is coming late 2022. She obviously wants to take a break, finish Enigma and have a baby. She’ll release when she’s ready. In the mean time I think we should all get excited for C3C!”. It’s like... can’t you loosen up a bit? 

And it’s not like any of our opinions affect Gaga in any way, as if she cares in her Malibu mansion overlooking the ocean dressed in millions of dollars. We should be allowed to voice our opinions on here without being called a fake fan or mean just because we’re excited.

Patrick Garcia

I think the Met Gala created a good atmosphere for crazyga to release this month. I don't think she NEED to wait Shallow to fade away anymore. But it doesn't mean she won't wait. All I'm saying is that now I can see her releasing this month. I still think it will come Q3/Q4 though. Lead single in September and album in October. It would be very unusual of her to have two major releases in less than a year.

BlingNotTheMusic
4 hours ago, theahsfan said:

EXACTLY. THANK YOU. 

Jesus it’s so boring being on here sometimes surrounded by fans who don’t even want to get hyped and people who literally believe that new music isn’t even coming at all or say “LG6 is coming late 2022. She obviously wants to take a break, finish Enigma and have a baby. She’ll release when she’s ready. In the mean time I think we should all get excited for C3C!”. It’s like... can’t you loosen up a bit? 

And it’s not like any of our opinions affect Gaga in any way, as if she cares in her Malibu mansion overlooking the ocean dressed in millions of dollars. We should be allowed to voice our opinions on here without being called a fake fan or mean just because we’re excited.

YAAASSSSSS DRAG HAAAAAAA!!!!!!:bye:

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Jaume

A star is born was released 8 months ago...  she promoted it, she rehearsed for her new tour, she started her tour... she is recording her new album!

You all acting like she is doing nothing!!!  As a former Christina Aguilera fan I know what it feels to Stan for someone who doesn't work and doesn't release anything at al.  It's not the case of Gaga at all.

You don't deserve her. 

vertigostick
On 5/7/2019 at 6:34 AM, theahsfan said:

I have been very very patient sis:bradley:

No you haven’t been.

She literally served a whole new album full of original songs 8 months ago, and you decided to ignore it, just because it was for a movie.

Sorry, but it’s part of her work and she put a lot of effort and time into it.

illySpencer
3 hours ago, vertigostick said:

No you haven’t been.

She literally served a whole new album full of original songs 8 months ago, and you decided to ignore it, just because it was for a movie.

Sorry, but it’s part of her work and she put a lot of effort and time into it.

Thank you ! Some monsters just forgot she has done a whole album for ASIB. Before it happen they was very excited to have/hear new music, now litteraly 8 mouths later they want new music again ? 

They find excuses to jutify their impatience, but "ASIB iS nOt aN aLbUM". It's not respcetc toward GaGa, it's just selfish and childish. Annoying...

Herumbra

Why ya'll act like she didn't just released an album last year?
with a freaking number one lead single?

that WON AN OSCAR

do you guys simply discredit ASIB just because it was a soundtrack so it simply wasn't a work of gaga?

Glamourpuss
14 hours ago, Jaume said:

A star is born was released 8 months ago...  she promoted it, she rehearsed for her new tour, she started her tour... she is recording her new album!

You all acting like she is doing nothing!!!  As a former Christina Aguilera fan I know what it feels to Stan for someone who doesn't work and doesn't release anything at al.  It's not the case of Gaga at all.

You don't deserve her. 

This makes me laugh, because I can identify with it so much. :ladyhaha:

monketsharona
18 hours ago, ssslyboy said:

This. A couple more months for Shallow to burn out completely, then August is perfect time for the lead.  It’s not far away at all

It won't need three months for Shallow to 'burn out'. It's starting to get big negative updates on US radios. 

Archived