💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Whats your opinion on Lady Gaga's Met Gala Performance Art

Biggest Fan

Featured Posts

fathermonster
1 minute ago, Serial Chiller said:

You sure you aren't being salty cuz  all of your 3720 LG6 "rumor" threads got debunked 1 by 1?

Whoaaa chill out. I didn't like her dress. Just my opinion. 

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Mr S

Her outfit wasn't the best of the night, but her entrance was.

Her outfit wasn't even that campy, but her entrance was.

It's actually a pretty smart plan. You don't know what other people are gonna wear. You may think you have the best dress then you see what Cardi B wore and there goes your chance of winning. But that performance/entrance is something you know no one will/can think off except LG. So even though she didn't have the best dress, she will probably still get most of the headlines.

SpeechIess
10 minutes ago, fathermonster said:

Boring imo. She can do better.

Boo hoo

Zander
2 hours ago, Serial Chiller said:

You sure you aren't being salty cuz  all of your 3720 LG6 "rumor" threads got debunked 1 by 1?

She's got receipts your honor!

UnawareSpeedyAlbertosaurus-small.gif 

dit

The outfits were not that great but her performance was amazing! she captured camp so well.

ImTired
2 hours ago, fathermonster said:

Whoaaa chill out. I didn't like her dress. Just my opinion. 

I love how anything goes on this cult website if you attach a "just my opinion" tag to it.  :ladyhaha:

DeleteMyAccount
5 hours ago, elijahfan said:

At first I was a bit skeptical when I saw she was dressed by Brandon, as I thought there were a lot of other designers who would have fit the theme better, and I felt like the outfit was swallowing her. But I was FAR from expecting for a second what would be happening then....

It was INCREDIBLE. The looks, the attitude, the hair & makeup.... it was camp, and yet glamorous. It showed you could do camp without being too costumey, and without being ugly.

Now I'm watching all these starlets showing a couple feathers and calling it a day, and I'm bored as ****.

At first I wasn't 100% on all the outfits. Especially the second pink one, but you summed it up perfectly.

LordEnigma

I loved it but I wish it was revealed better. It looked like they had not rehearsed it at all :laughga:

Like drag queens who have far less money and less of a team can come up with better, eye-catching ways to reveal outfits.

But it’s still iconic

LordEnigma
3 hours ago, Reginald said:

Oh wig! This is LEGENDARY. 

It’s not true though :laughga:

Reginald
2 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

It’s not true though :laughga:

:lmao: Who did this lmao

anomdepllume

The whole thing was so well done, and honestly, the video of it is the only way to truly capture just how awesome it was. Her attitude, the poses, the team with her, the lipstick in the block phone, the wagon, how the changes were done, it was honestly masterful. And to be the first one (besides Anna) on the carpet? She set the bar HIGH, and very few managed to even get close.

Like you can tell that she absolutely REHEARSED to make it a spectacle and she delivered. One of the coolest Gaga moments in a year full of them.

TheSlash

A very creative way to avoid LG6 questions :awkney: .

It was ICONIQUE tho :firega: 

Ew, David!

Miel
5 hours ago, SKANK said:

We found out it takes four reveals and a wagon of props to make Brandon Maxwell's designs interesting, and I'm here for it.

I was actually thinking the same thing. His designs are generally beautiful and cute, but that's about it.

Gaga took that and turned it into a performance.

3 points in and ready for more

Miel
2 hours ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Her outfit wasn't the best of the night, but her entrance was.

Her outfit wasn't even that campy, but her entrance was.

It's actually a pretty smart plan. You don't know what other people are gonna wear. You may think you have the best dress then you see what Cardi B wore and there goes your chance of winning. But that performance/entrance is something you know no one will/can think off except LG. So even though she didn't have the best dress, she will probably still get most of the headlines.

What I loved the most about this is that she didn't necessarily wear camp- rather, she embodied it.

Now that is power.

3 points in and ready for more

Archived