Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Whats your opinion on Lady Gaga's Met Gala Performance Art

Biggest Fan

Featured Posts

Biggest Fan

SO Monsters whats your opinion?

Personally , I was in shook all the time truly an Enigma, she is the Artist of this millenium !!

PLus the fashion  who was that Designer ?:spin:

🤖

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
McYves

Iconic as ****! She was just so extra! FameGa is back! :giveup:

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch, just drink my ****ing coffee and watch 90's cartoons and hush

Modern Ecstacy

Did y'all notice that she's wearing both Taylor and Carino's engagement rings? I'm shook! What could this mean??

SKANK

We found out it takes four reveals and a wagon of props to make Brandon Maxwell's designs interesting, and I'm here for it.

Gam

It's already iconic... she did THAT

0057.jpg

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

ElectricKing
2 minutes ago, Biggest Fan said:

SO Monsters whats your opinion?

Personally , I was in shook all the time truly an Enigma, she is the Artist of this millenium !!

PLus the fashion  who was that Designer ?:spin:

I second that. I know I'm biased but Gaga just has some specific star quality that no one else has. She is honestly made for entertainment = singing, playing piano, writing songs, playing instruments, performing, acting, theatrics, being a showgirl - all with so much charisma and charm. You name it, she literally can do it all.

elijahfan

At first I was a bit skeptical when I saw she was dressed by Brandon, as I thought there were a lot of other designers who would have fit the theme better, and I felt like the outfit was swallowing her. But I was FAR from expecting for a second what would be happening then....

It was INCREDIBLE. The looks, the attitude, the hair & makeup.... it was camp, and yet glamorous. It showed you could do camp without being too costumey, and without being ugly.

Now I'm watching all these starlets showing a couple feathers and calling it a day, and I'm bored as ****.

Shipper

That wasn't just a dress.  It was 4 outfits and she gave a performance unveiling each one!  

200.gif

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

MEDONER

The fact alone that she wore both her engagement rings deserves all my love and appreciation for her forever tbh, I see it as a huge "fùck you, your hearts are nothing more than an accessory to me now" and I LOVE IT :firega:

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

The fact alone that she wore both her engagement rings deserves all my love and appreciation for her forever tbh, I see it as a huge "fùck you, your hearts are nothing more than an accessory to me now" and I LOVE IT :firega:

they aren't her engagement rings. lol at how that LM came up with that viral tweet, but I hope it doesn't get carried and Gaga gets dragged for a fake rumor. They are Tiffany rings...Tiffany even put out a press release about it.

Diamond heart99
12 minutes ago, Modern Ecstacy said:

Did y'all notice that she's wearing both Taylor and Carino's engagement rings? I'm shook! What could this mean??

I think it means she wins FU of the century.

I love her. 

I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich and I’m a little bit of a bitch

Archived