Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Every Popstars has their flaws

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

KatieJudasGaga4
6 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

"Amazing" voice is a pro of Rihanna? Which Rihanna is that?

Her vocals improved as the years went by.

LordEnigma
8 minutes ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

"Amazing" voice is a pro of Rihanna? Which Rihanna is that?

Her vocals have vastly improved - although I wouldn’t say they are stellar, she’s been getting a lot better.

LilyLark
13 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Gaga is the only one whose cons are not about her but about others towards her :sweat: it’s unfair of course

LBR I love Gaga but her dancing...it's not bad, but it's not on par with most of the other girls on the list. She's strong in everything else, though.

LilyLark
14 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

we still have yet to see any individual popstar doing well on charts, live performance, songwriting, streamings, just an all around in general. Its possible, but we have yet to see one honestly. Just because they're humans doesn't mean they can't do it. 

Adele, arguably. The only person who comes close to her in sales is Taylor Swift. Just because Adele doesn't dance doesn't mean her tours are bad—aren't they usually well reviewed? Honestly sometimes I think Gaga would be better off cutting down on some of the dancing during certain songs, etc.

Ziggy
14 hours ago, MrJyle said:

My Mother is impress by Gaga by writing some of her songs in 10 minutes only :vegas:

I mean, I get it. It sounds “amazing” and is, but you get that one hook and the rest really follows from there; you just need that something to unlock the song like what Lovegame’s prechorus/hook is. Everything is built around that. That’s Gaga’s pop schtick.

Ally Campana
15 hours ago, River Phoenix said:

we still have yet to see any individual popstar doing well on charts, live performance, songwriting, streamings, just an all around in general. Its possible, but we have yet to see one honestly. Just because they're humans doesn't mean they can't do it. 

Literally Gaga back in TFM era. She was inescapable back then. Those days were just :bradley:

Does it matter? Damage is done

Ally Campana
1 hour ago, LilyLark said:

LBR I love Gaga but her dancing...it's not bad, but it's not on par with most of the other girls on the list. She's strong in everything else, though.

Gaga’s dancing is not on par with Taylor, Katy or even Rihanna? Mmmkay.

Does it matter? Damage is done

Archived