💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Every Popstars has their flaws

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood

gettyimages-163644955-3ba73c1f-5180-4bd8

Taylor Swift Pros: Talented at songwriting, giving great productions for her music videos, easily capable selling out a stadium tour, streaming powerhouse and the radio loves her. She does very well chart-wise.

Taylor swift Cons: Live Singing/Vocals/Dancing(?)

rihanna1.jpg

Rihanna Pros: An amazing and unique voice, streaming powerhouse as well as very open for a feature with other trendy artists, music is well played on radio, amazing visuals and a relatable personality. Known for her fashion.

Rihanna Cons:Hard to sell out shows, she's struggling to deliver in some of her live performance and she would take years release an album.

Header_1701595_1.11-1022x1024.jpg

Katy Perry Pros: Catchy and radio friendly songs, delivered one of the best album that pop music has ever witnessed (Teenage Dream: The Complete Confection), able to sell out shows, giving us productions in both music videos as well as live performance, streaming powerhouse(?) Great potential for a stadium tour sell-out.

Katy Perry Cons: Her questionable personality in her recent interviews like on Ellen etc, tries so hard to be funny, not that great during her live performance especially vocal-wise.

beyonce-red-fur-coat-2016-a-billboard-15

Beyonce Pros: An amazing performer, she always gives you 100% in her live performance, a perfectionist. She's known for having great stage presence. She also has a wide range of vocals, able to sing effortlessly WHILE dancing, always on point. Her songs are also memorable and catchy, most of them are very political. Capable of doing a sold out stadium world tour. She also does well on the charts and has decent amount of streamings for her songs.

Beyonce Cons: Songwriting might not be her best and her so-so personality. 

181811_MillerMobley_THR_Actress_Oscar_RT

Lady Gaga aka Our Mother pros: Amazing at songwriting, very versatile, could literally slay every genre from jazz, country, rock and edm pop. Have a great personality and her quirkiness, very kind and genuine which was what made me stan her.  She also does well Tour-wise, able to sell out every shows of hers. Her songs are memorable and everyone could relate to. Amazing at live performances, could play multiple instruments from piano to guitars. Although her dancing may not be the best, her stage presence is there and is amazing. Great potential for a stadium tour sell-out. A fashion icon.

Lady Gaga aka Our Mother Cons:  Often unable to complete her tours due to an unfortunate illness even though her tours are generally sold out, radio are paying her to dust (until shallow came through), her streaming power are weaker than her peers until recently with her hit single shallow.

Note: Its just a fun take on some of our biggest popstars pros and cons sisterns don't take it seriously! 

tumblr_oj03t4wZzN1u6n38po1_400.gif

luna’s advocate

Luna Lovegood
5 minutes ago, SamanthaC said:

Well yes because they are human. 

we still have yet to see any individual popstar doing well on charts, live performance, songwriting, streamings, just an all around in general. Its possible, but we have yet to see one honestly. Just because they're humans doesn't mean they can't do it. 

luna’s advocate

SharkmanthaC
2 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

we still have yet to see any individual popstar doing well on charts, live performance, songwriting, streamings, just an all around in general. Its possible, but we have yet to see one honestly. 

LG6 is coming. :ally:

she/her/hers

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, MrJyle said:

My Mother is impress by Gaga by writing some of her songs in 10 minutes only :vegas:

True! One of the reasons why I love her and inspires me so much. She's capable of writing a hit in a few minutes just like that. Sia is one of them too!

luna’s advocate

Widows Kiss
31 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

we still have yet to see any individual popstar doing well on charts, live performance, songwriting, streamings, just an all around in general. Its possible, but we have yet to see one honestly. Just because they're humans doesn't mean they can't do it. 

Well, Gaga in her prime  did well on charts, live performances, touring, songwriting, album sales, single sales, (YT) streaming, acclaim, and awards. :ally:

AlexanderMagno

Gaga is the only one whose cons are not about her but about others towards her :sweat: it’s unfair of course

Luna Lovegood
10 minutes ago, Widows Kiss said:

Well, Gaga in her prime  did well on charts, live performances, touring, songwriting, album sales, single sales, (YT) streaming, acclaim, and awards. :ally:

Sadly I didn’t get to experience it during the prime era 😭 I hope LG6 keeps the same energy as that era. 

luna’s advocate

RodeckDanny

What about Raini Rodriguez, can't find any cons 

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

KURUSHITOVSKA

Rihanna has more cons: Collabs with abusers, doesn't write

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Archived