đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The rumors are most likely true

Featured Posts

gypsy101
1 hour ago, monsterdino said:

I think it might be even stylized ss ’G A G A’....so Lady Gaga - G A G A

which tbh would make perfect sense considering her brand new tattoo with her name spelled out in musical notation

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ElectricKing
26 minutes ago, L1ttleM0nster said:

Tbh, even if it's true or not, hype is hype:trollga:

Hype is hype, yeah. I don't want to sound like a bore but giving attention to a troll on the internet is not my idea of hype.

Making threads on what you think LG6 is going to sound like, having discussions with other fans about it is hype. Fake news made from someone who's literally just trying to gain some relevance on the net is not good hype. It's using Gaga's mega stardom.

PlanetChromatica

What if the Gaga tattoo written in music notes is actually the tattoo she always gets when an album is done and the rose tatto is obviously for the ASIB album :nooo:

2School4Cool

I typically don’t buy into this stuff, BUT all I’ll say is GAGA would make sense as a title because she gets tattoos for her albums and this new tattoo is the notes G-A-G-A.

I haven’t read all the comments yet so someone may have already said this lol

See The Best In Everyone

AlwaysLoveGaga
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

Hype is hype, yeah. I don't want to sound like a bore but giving attention to a troll on the internet is not my idea of hype.

Making threads on what you think LG6 is going to sound like, having discussions with other fans about it is hype. Fake news made from someone who's literally just trying to gain some relevance on the net is not good hype. It's using Gaga's mega stardom.

Oh, I totally agree! That's what I was trying to say by my post. I just formatted my comment wrong lol, I should've put it in quotes.

What I meant for it to say was, "Tbh, even if it's true or not, hype is hype". :trollga:

That Gif was supposed to be my response to people that were saying "hype is hype". Sorry for the misunderstanding lol, inflection is so hard to convey on computers. 

The really fantastic thing about kindness is that it's free -Lady Gaga

ElectricKing
2 minutes ago, L1ttleM0nster said:

Oh, I totally agree! That's what I was trying to say by my post. I just formatted my comment wrong lol, I should've put it in quotes.

What I meant for it to say was, "Tbh, even if it's true or not, hype is hype". :trollga:

That Gif was supposed to be my response to people that were saying "hype is hype". Sorry for the misunderstanding lol, inflection is so hard to convey on computers. 

Oh no that's okay I was just saying too :) I've dealt with these 'insiders' every pre-album cycle now from ARTPOP and it gets exhausting. I've been a monster from the start but only got on to Twitter in 2013 and gosh, the amount of fake news.:saladga:

AlwaysLoveGaga
1 minute ago, PinkPop said:

Oh no that's okay I was just saying too :) I've dealt with these 'insiders' every pre-album cycle now from ARTPOP and it gets exhausting.

It's so bad. I've come to notice too that these so called "experts" on Gaga will also write hit pieces on her, claiming the most incorrect and horrible things. They just want to piggyback off of Gaga, and they should realize by now...  giphy.gif

Sadly, I don't think they'll ever stop. There will always be clout chasers wanting to find the next "scoop" about Gaga. All they care about is money honey, and I don't want no paper gangsta

Smother Em Eh

Exciting! But why would it be called, Gaga? 

Wasn't Joanne her self titled Album? :oprah:

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

ElectricKing
1 minute ago, L1ttleM0nster said:

It's so bad. I've come to notice too that these so called "experts" on Gaga will also write hit pieces on her, claiming the most incorrect and horrible things. They just want to piggyback off of Gaga, and they should realize by now...  giphy.gif

Sadly, I don't think they'll ever stop. There will always be clout chasers wanting to find the next "scoop" about Gaga. All they care about is money honey, and I don't want no paper gangsta

They will stop when monsters stop giving them attention. Until then, we're ****ed.

And not just monsters, every fanbase. But I'm not in another fanbase so idk.

2School4Cool
1 hour ago, josephalexander said:

GAGA is definitely the album title. Bookmark me. And I called it on Joanne being LG5 two weeks before, for the record. Here’s some evidence ladies:

- GAGA tattoo (obviously)

- “sorry Joanne, there’s a new girl in town... GAGA” at the JWT

- Haus members BEEN posting GAGA as the caption on various pictures of Ms. Germanotta throughout 2018

- it’s been a decade of Ms. GAGA’s career 

- it just fookin makes sense sistrens

- bookmark me :huntyga:

Also the Monster Ball interlude

”This is the fame, love and art, 12/18/1976, Lady Gaga”

See The Best In Everyone

michael angelo
51 minutes ago, T Swizzle said:

Not while doing vegas and definitely not with her fibro. She needs to just stay in vegas but kill the interview and promo game with this era as well as reworking enigma to fit the new songs and aesthetic unless enigma is the aesthetic for LG6 :ally:

she could reinvent the way she does tours... if she release an album with no world tour, the fans will be pissed... not everyone lives in the us :triggered:

we could belong together

AlwaysLoveGaga
2 minutes ago, PinkPop said:

They will stop when monsters stop giving them attention. Until then, we're ****ed.

And not just monsters, every fanbase. But I'm not in another fanbase so idk.

I agree, it's a real problem. I hope one day all this fake news will stop, but again, that's just hope, and it's probably never going to happen. Sad world we're living in, really.

Thonin Dyn

I hate self titled albums bc I think the artist was too lazy to search for an actual good name for his/her album

Serve it, Ancien City style!

Tom Nook
1 hour ago, Dancin said:

What when did this happen? Does somebody have a video? :wtfga:

When she performed Bloody Mary at Joanne World Tour

@ 2:20

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

Archived