Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

What distribution platforms will you be buying ASIB on?

MEM

Featured Posts

Anderson123
Just now, MEM said:

They really do look amazing.

Even though you have a 4K compatible TV, you still need a 4K player. A 4K disc won't play on a regular blu ray player :cryga:

Oh I know. I was just wondering if I should upgrade from regular Blu Ray player to 4k Blu Ray player. I don't think I'm going to buy that many 4k Blu rays cuz it's expensive as hell but only favorite ones. So my question is, if I already have a 4k 55" TV, would my regular Blu Ray discs look better if I play them on a 4k Blu Ray player?

Just now, Alan123 said:

Oh I know. I was just wondering if I should upgrade from regular Blu Ray player to 4k Blu Ray player. I don't think I'm going to buy that many 4k Blu rays cuz it's expensive as hell but only favorite ones. So my question is, if I already have a 4k 55" TV, would my regular Blu Ray discs look better if I play them on a 4k Blu Ray player?

I feel your problem. I would upgrade to 4K for only my top favorites for sure (including ASIB!).

I'm not sure if your blu rays will necessary look better, but they will definitely play. I guess you won't know unless you ask the tech people at the store to show you before buying. Maybe the pixel difference is significant...

SharkmanthaC

I totally just asked my husband if we could get a 4K TV.  He said "Sure, I'm so glad you asked." 

Then I told him why. :ladyhaha: I got an eye roll. 

So we will probably get a 4K TV after our Emmy trip next month. So I will probably buy 4K DVDs to have the latest technology. 

she/her/hers

RAMROD

I got all versions available :classy:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

NewUsername
3 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

I'll watch the Digital when someone uploads it with the extras. 

I'll purchase the DVD edition, the 4K Blu Ray, and which ever edition features different cover art that I can find. 

2 hours ago, MEM said:

Ahh yes I forgot about the steelbook. I want all different covers.

What's the difference features-wise between the Target and Walmart ones?

• 6 months later...
On 1/15/2019 at 1:30 PM, GoneGUY said:

I'm getting all the "Special edition" versions. Steel book(even though its hideous) Target and walmart exclusives. Also digital but it depends on if itunes are the only ones releasing tonight. if vudu has it, I'm getting it there.

Hi sweetie, I'm aware that this thread is like 5 months old but did you ever end up getting it on VUDU? Because I can't make an account since I'm international, I'm hoping to borrow someone's just so I can watch the Vudu Exclusive - it's called "Casting A Star Is Born" :messga:

Archived