opinion

theahsfan's Pre-Enigma Statement

theahsfan

Featured Posts

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
imnotyourbabe10

Kind of understand where OP is coming from.  JWT did feel like a greatest hits show (loved it, though) and if Enigma follows suit with some ASIB tracks scattered in -- it just may be more well-suited for a residency and for the general public, in a way. 

Am not ungrateful for all of her inspiring accomplishments since 2013 (which was also a fun year) -- but do miss the more dramatic, queer pop days of TFM/BTW/AP (which is fine if they are gone, of course).  

A new pop single to ring in the new year would be most welcome.  Don't think it would affect award season unless she pulled an Eddie Murphy and did a terrible movie like Norbit during a year he was up for the Oscar. Or if she's just waiting until after awards, cool. 

Whatever it is, I don't think I would personally go out of my way to Vegas to see her do most of her greatest hits if I had already seen the JWT or something.  Perhaps for the visuals or for the jazz shows, though.

Have a happy weekend, GGD!

Battle 4 Ur Life

I lowkey can’t stand ARUTW. mainly because the b*ttoms on this forum ruined it for me overrating it so much.

It will be silly if she chooses to end with ASIB in my humble opinion. Marry The Night or Bad Romance are the perfect closing themes period.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

Battle 4 Ur Life
2 hours ago, ArtyRoberto said:

Stop expecting things from Gaga that she has never confirmed or announced, you're only setting yourself up for disappointment.

my good OP sis she is right. don’t do that to yourself. just relax everything will be great. that’s what I’d say to mid 2014 me and any other Gaga stan.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

isn’t the main difference here that Coachella was televised and live streamed and also performed in front of a HUGE audience.

Enigma won’t be live-streamed or televised or performed in front of a live audience of over 100,000...

I mean she might release new music but she can’t promote it properly and it’s not exactly the largest base to start with a lead single or promo/buzz single for LG6.

heauxmatica

ARTPOPRS
8 minutes ago, WokePop said:

I lowkey can’t stand ARUTW. mainly because the b*ttoms on this forum ruined it for me overrating it so much.

It will be silly if she chooses to end with ASIB in my humble opinion. Marry The Night or Bad Romance are the perfect closing themes period.

MTN and BR are way more overrated than ARUTW... :selena: Atleast BR is. MTN get that approval. 

VOLANTIS

I'll be super duper upset if Gaga doesn't attend my birthday party next year ugh. @BorisIsHere I'm sending you an official invitation with this message AND YOU BETTER BE THERE OR I AM D O N E 4 sure

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

DutchHooker

@theahsfan Best thread I've seen in a while... spilled the tea correctly!
I declare my loyalty to you almighty saviour of tea and facts :vegas:

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

Sneaky Oliver

This is terrible. I’m sorry. If you are willing to “retire” so easily it seems like you were not interested enough at first place. You know Enigma is not her last show ever, right? More albums will come, more tours will come. If you’re not enjoying this era, just stay away for a while and come back for the next era! I hope you are joking, I mean this is *just* a Lady Gaga show, it’s not that serious! 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

BOOKMARKEDT

OT: I'd be happy if Gags releases something but I won't hype myself since she promised nothing. No evidence (a.k.a. mental gymnastics) would convince me otherwise.

sweet but psycho 🔪

fathermonster

You've made some good points, ive never actually thought of it like that, I think this is why im not bothered im not going to see it, ive seen all of her tours and I agree new music would be better. 

Archived