Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

theahsfan's Pre-Enigma Statement

theahsfan

Featured Posts

You think you’re clever but you’re just plain annoying lmao

good luck with that self entitlement, you’re so brave for sharing your story. 

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
25 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Well I'm not ACTUALLY going to retire. I will feel like it. But then entering 2019 will be exciting because I know new music would be just around the corner then. 

Gaga didn't promise anything, but this is the start of a brand new era, and we all know that she's been working on music for ages now. And her producers have been teasing tf out of LG6. She sees everything, all of our comments and people begging for LG6. It will just be a huge let down if she performs mainly old songs and no new ones, because we've just had the JWT which felt like greatest hits, or if she thinks ASIB songs count as new Gaga songs because in my mind at least, they really don't,

You’re not entitled to anything though. Even if it is a “greatest hits” show, there will still be new visuals, a new stage, new costumes, etc. There is still plenty of stuff to be excited for!

Just because her producers and people who’ve worked with her have teased it doesn’t mean that it’s coming. They’ve been teasing stuff for a little over a year, all of the stuff you said could’ve been applied to any other event she was at. 

Once again, we all want new music, but don’t go in expecting a new single or new music. If it doesn’t happen, you’ll be extremely disappointed. If it does, feel free to tell everyone “I told you so!” :staymad:

🃏🖤👹

theahsfan
21 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

There is no way Interscope is gonna release LG6's lead single right after Christmas and during a show where only those attending will be able to hear the single.  'The Cure' was released during Coachella with 100k in attendance and countless other watching via professional Live stream.

They wouldn't just say "No" to her:saladga:

Spartacus
2 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

They wouldn't just say "No" to her:saladga:

They sure did during TFM when she wanted 'Teeth' to be a single.  They sure did during BTW when she wanted 'Scheiße' to be a single.  They sure did during ARTPOP when she wanted 'Aura' as lead single. :oops:

And no I don't think we're pessimistic.  I think we're realistic.  Huge difference. lol

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Spartacus said:

They sure did during TFM when she wanted 'Teeth' to be a single.  They sure did during BTW when she wanted 'Scheiße' to be a single.  They sure did during ARTPOP when she wanted 'Aura' as lead single. :oops:

And no I don't think we're pessimistic.  I think we're realistic.  Huge difference. lol

That's about choices from a selection of songs. Not the time she wanted to drop it.

Teeth would've been an awful choice, SheiBe translates to "****" and Aura is too experimental for radio. They're all strong songs tho. In my opinion. But I can see why they said no there.

But if they let smaller artists release on any day of the year, then they can let Gaga release during a period where all eyes are on her and she's starting a new chapter

Madam Margolyes
1 hour ago, theahsfan said:

I know I'm gonna get a load of SAD's but it's the truth..

*gets a lot of LMAOs instead*

KatieJudasGaga4
13 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

She didn't want Teeth as a single, she wanted Speechless.

BecomingHuman

I'm sorry for my ignorance. But who are you to be giving an statement? And can somebody tell me how do I use this site. Thank you.

Spartacus
1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

She didn't want Teeth as a single, she wanted Speechless.

I heard she wanted Teeth as a single and that's why she performed it during The Today Show concert.  That was long ago so maybe my memory is foggy. :yay:

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐄 𝐄𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐌𝐀™

Archived