Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Gaga being highly gifted

Jarvin

Featured Posts

So... I’ve been doing some research in high giftedness and I can not help but think this applies to Gaga. We all know she went to university - so she is smart - but all of these traits seem to apply to her. I think she’s way more intelligent than most people think! ( IQ above 130 )

Here are some traits :

Gifted adults differ intellectually from others and are more sophisticated, more global thinkers who have the capacity to generalize and to see the complex relationships in the world. 

Gifted adults have a heightened capacity to appreciate the beauty and the wonderment in our universe. They deeply experience the richness of the world and see beauty in human relations, nature, literature.

^^^ People tend to think Gaga is pretentious but I think she, in fact, truly sees intense beauty in things and people.

Gifted adults crave interchanging ideas with other gifted adults and many love to engage in intense intellectual discussions. 

Gifted adults have an inner urge to fulfill their own expectations and feel very guilty if they cannot even when no one else sees the need to.

One of the most outstanding features of gifted adults is their sense of humor which differs from others and consists often of subtle jokes, intricate teasing or puns. Gifted people often find that their jokes are received with silence because they are not understood.

Gifted adults often have strong feelings encompassing many areas of life and have difficulty understanding the seemingly inconsistent and shortsighted behavior of others because they can see the foolishness, unfairness and danger of many actions in public and personal life.

Gifted adults have a special problem awareness. They have the ability to predict consequences, see relationships, and foresee problems which are likely to occur.

Because gifted adults know more what is at stake, risk taking for a gifted person may be more difficult than for others because it may take longer for them to decide.

Gifted adults often develop their own method of learning and grasping concepts which can lead to conflict with others who don’t use or understand their method.

^^^  all the scrapped collabs and projects?????

Gifted adults have normal feelings of anxiety, inadequacies and personal needs. They struggle to have these needs met and taken care of just like all human beings do.

Gifted adults are often confronted with the problem of having too many abilities in too many areas in which they would like to work, discover and excel.

Gifted adults are often driven by their giftedness and may be overwhelmed by the pressure of their creativity.Giftedness is a drive, an energy, an necessity to act—it’s a need for mastery, intellectually, creatively, and physically which grows from the need to make sense of the world, to understand the world and to create one’s world.

Gifted adults need time for inner life experiences, and to understand themselves. Because it takes quiet time to clarify thoughts and feelings, gifted adults need contemplation, solitude and daydreaming

Gifted adults relate best to others who share their interests.

Gifted adults may have a small circle of friends or sometimes only one, but the relationships are meaningful.

Gifted adults are independent thinkers who do not just automatically accept the decisions of their supervisors. They function well in a participatory community and with those who are accepting of their attitudes and innovations.

Gifted adults have strong moral convictions and many use their specific talents, insights and knowledge for the betterment of the world.

Gifted adults have an understanding of the complexities and interrelatedness of global affairs and have the capacity to replace shortsighted, short-term reactions with careful overall Solutions

I was about to comment on all of them - but monsters tell me. What are your thoughts?

ARTPOPSTER
6 minutes ago, Jarvin said:

Gifted people often find that their jokes are received with silence because they are not understood. 

Me^

I do believe Gaga is gifted. :pray:

The Bling

I myself am highly gifted, and so is one of my closest friends. One of my biggest pet peeves is judging other people's mental capabilities (I hate doing it but I can't control it :poot:). I don't have any scientific proof, just my personal experience, so if you asked me to back up my conclusions I wouldn't know how to.

That being said, I don't find Gaga gifted at all :derpga: Slightly above average, maybe, but... not too much

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

River

I'm gifted like her but from the opposite direction :whitney:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

AyaKara

I've always thought she was, very few mainstream artists in the past 10 years have approached her in terms of talent, as well as intellectually (at least based off of interviews, pieces of writing, etc.).

RAMROD

She is not just highly gifted. She is also fortunate. She have huge luck point. She also have good manner and behaviour. And she had a great team.

All those combined make her brand as polished as today.

Being gifted alone not gonna help to cut it in the industry, there are lots of examples already, both, those who managed to record a debut album then gone with the wind and forgotten, and those who are still struggling to get signed to no avail, such as those aspiring musicians on YouTube and Soundcloud.

For me, someone like Gaga doesn't happen often. It could even be once in a decade thing and that is not a stretch honestly.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

5 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

She is not just highly gifted. She is also fortunate. She have huge luck point. She also have good manner and behaviour. And she had a great team.

All those combined make her brand as polished as today.

Being gifted alone not gonna help to cut it in the industry, there are lots of examples already, both, those who managed to record a debut album then gone with the wind and forgotten, and those who are still struggling to get signed to no avail, such as those aspiring musicians on YouTube and Soundcloud.

For me, someone like Gaga doesn't happen often. It could even be once in a decade thing and that is not a stretch honestly.

I fully agree with you but even had she not become famous these traits would still be seen in her. Its too bad the english word does not do justice to the dutch one - hoogbegaafheid. It has a bit of a different connotation and I think it steers people to take my points a bit in the wrong direction.

1 hour ago, The Bling said:

I myself am highly gifted, and so is one of my closest friends. One of my biggest pet peeves is judging other people's mental capabilities (I hate doing it but I can't control it :poot:). I don't have any scientific proof, just my personal experience, so if you asked me to back up my conclusions I wouldn't know how to.

That being said, I don't find Gaga gifted at all :derpga: Slightly above average, maybe, but... not too much

But if you are higly gifted then one of your traits is overcritizing other people their capacities as well as your own - so a highly gifted person may hold a way higher treshold for high giftedness than someone who is not gifted. I objectively think a lot of things apply to Gaga, and its scientifically proven that high gifted children often have an extreme interest in music, dance , drama etc and often continue to develop exceptional skills in these areas.

Giorno Giovanna

i don't think she is this super ultra smart as you make her out, she often contradicted herself in the past, told bullshit, etc.,  I would say she is above average but not the next Stephen Hawkin

also...going to university doesn't mean a thing 😂😂😂 i know so many who attend uni but are dumb as bread in so many areas of life

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

• 7 months later...

Bump.

I do not believe Gaga is highly gifted. She is smart, she certainly is, she's most likely even above average but gifted? No. Not everyone who graduates from University is gifted. :laughga: Being smart or even smarter than average =/= gifted. Gifted means you have an easier time absorbing and processing information than other people, and as such that affects your personality and thoughts, it doesn't necessarily mean you have a high IQ either, it's just that the process of acquiring that intelligence is easier for you, and as such the chances of you having a high IQ are bigger, though it's not guaranteed.
She's definitely not super-smart and the people who think that are just overzealous stans looking to justify their love for their fave even more ssksk. I love Gaga btw this really isn't hate.

Mrs. Caca's career found dead in a ditch, re-evaluation process started.

The Bling
13 minutes ago, Blue Champagne said:

Bump.

I do not believe Gaga is highly gifted. She is smart, she certainly is, she's most likely even above average but gifted? No. Not everyone who graduates from University is gifted. :laughga: Being smart or even smarter than average =/= gifted. Gifted means you have an easier time absorbing and processing information than other people, and as such that affects your personality and thoughts, it doesn't necessarily mean you have a high IQ either, it's just that the process of acquiring that intelligence is easier for you, and as such the chances of you having a high IQ are bigger, though it's not guaranteed.
She's definitely not super-smart and the people who think that are just overzealous stans looking to justify their love for their fave even more ssksk. I love Gaga btw this really isn't hate.

giphy.gif

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

AJRocketMan
26 minutes ago, Blue Champagne said:

Bump.

You’re talking about book smarts. The OP is is talking about emotional intelligence and creativity.

LGMonster95

I don't know if she's gifted (probably not but we literally don't know every single thing about her) but she's definitelly a really smart girl, she's a very polite and well behaved person. Beside this she's also very creative, very talented in a lot of things, most of the times knows her stuff and what she says, before doing things like for example her Met Gala looks, she's actually spending her time reading stuff about it, trying to get as much info as possible, not to say that she's all about kindness and so on. So yeah I think nobody can deny her being a really smart person but I don't think she's something like a Stephen Hawking either but that's ok because at the end of the day nobody is perfect and even imperfections are beautiful too

• CyanLights locked this topic

Archived