Apple Music
charts

Charts Discussion - 'A Star Is Born'

Featured Posts

Bloody Grammys
3 minutes ago, emig09 said:

What is a call out? :huh:

They're like ratings for radio songs. They used to be a tool for radio hosts to choose what to play. Now they barely have any impact, but it's still nice to have a good rating.

• Shook 1
  • Thanks 1

Vitleysingur

I just realized that Brandi Carlile was the girl singing Pretty Woman with Jackson playing the guitar in ASIB.

She is the most nominated female with Album, Record, and Song of the Year at the Grammys this years. :giveup:

The cast of A Star Is Born are dominating the Grammys. :air:

Edited by Vitleysingur
Dreams of you and me are in the dirt.
  • Like 5

Arturo
16 minutes ago, Vitleysingur said:

I just realized that Brandi Carlile was the girl singing Beautiful Woman with Jackson playing the guitar in ASIB.

She is the most nominated female with Album, Record, and Song of the Year at the Grammys this years. :giveup:

The cast of A Star Is Born are dominating the Grammys. :air:

what the hell, I had no idea! I was like who is this woman.

and it's pretty woman :poot: 

• LMAO 1

Smithy
1 hour ago, TeenIdle said:

Songs older than 10 weeks get their streams cut in half.

edit: full rule "tracks that have been on the chart for more than ten weeks and have seen declining sales for more than three weeks will have their streams-to-sales ratio reduced from 150 to 300"

Does this affect the actual streams translated to sales now? Like are more streams necessary to equal one sale, or is it just the streams to sales ratio reduced for the chart?

Also does this mean it just needs one week of increased sales for the 10 week period to start again?

Edited by Smithy

Supersonic

I just realized that Always Remember Us This Way is the first time Gaga collabed with only female songwriters. There are 4 credited and all of them are women.

Majestic, the future is electric.
  • Like 9

GypsyRomance
4 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

I just realized that Always Remember Us This Way is the first time Gaga collabed with only female songwriters. There are 4 credited and all of them are women.

Wasn't million reasons?

Supersonic
1 minute ago, GypsyRomance said:

Wasn't million reasons?

Nope, Mark Ronson was a co-writer.

Also: Appearently Gaga played the horns on Look What I Found. A talented multi-instrumentalist. Piano, guitar, drums and now horns.

Majestic, the future is electric.
  • Like 6
  • YAAAS 1
  • Shook 10

Boris2

Let’s celebrate by going to Watch A Star is Born in IMAX the weekend and give it the cute boost it deserves. :ohwell:

• Like 9

Adarsh Soni
6 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Nope, Mark Ronson was a co-writer.

Also: Appearently Gaga played the horns on Look What I Found. A talented multi-instrumentalist. Piano, guitar, drums and now horns.

Hillary Lindsey sweetie.