💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Bombs delivered to Trump criticizers: Gaga at risk?

Katie14

Featured Posts

Katie14

Do you think someone will mail a bomb to Gaga? She is obviously against Trump. These bomb threats are really freaking me out :ohno:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reginald

I would say that's extremely unlikely.. If for no other reason than that Gaga spends so much time traveling for work that it would make it hard to even know where she would be at any given moment 

Chickens in Malibu
5 minutes ago, Katie14 said:

Bombs delivered to Trump criticizers: Gaga at risk?

tenor.gif?itemid=9152256

SpamMusubi

I would say possible, but unlikely. Anyway, I know your scared by what's going on(I am too), but try to take comfort in the fact that none of the bombs have actually detonated and that the bomber will likely be apprehended soon. It's gonna be okay!:runhug:

Sushi is my one true passion

DitaDolla

Inb4 someone: So we are not gonna get LG6...:awkney:

Ugh I'm so scared for her rn... I can't deal if something bad will happen to her

DelusionalGaga

Meh. I feel like the people who received the devices are either Trump's arch enemies or very prominent democratic figures. Gaga is maybe a bit of both but neither, really. People who are more likely to get something are probably like Rachel Maddow, Rosie O'Donnell etc.

Katie14
2 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Meh. I feel like the people who received the devices are either Trump's arch enemies or very prominent democratic figures. Gaga is maybe a bit of both but neither, really. People who are more likely to get something are probably like Rachel Maddow, Rosie O'Donnell etc.

Yea but Gaga is starring in a very popular movie so she is more on the forefront of people's minds compared to those who you mentioned. 

Lippoutou
14 minutes ago, Reginald said:

I would say that's extremely unlikely.. If for no other reason than that Gaga spends so much time traveling for work that it would make it hard to even know where she would be at any given moment 

This

Gaga can definitely be in any location in the world without her fans knowing if she wants to, I don't worry that much about it.

Like do we know where she's at right know ?

10 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

Lol, if any celebrity is getting one, it’s Cher 😂 Gaga is fine, trust me. Our queen will be safe xo

Nah, I think Gaga has done a good job at shying away from intense political actions these past few years. 

JohnnyVersace

Tbh I thought about that as well. She's a huge gay icon who has been vocal. 

But you also have to remember, none of these have gone off for several reasons. The mail is sorted/checked, and now will be even more inspected. And also, all of these rich, high-profile people have a staff, or even multiple homes, where packages are sorted before they even touch them.

Like Gaga ain't checkin her front door for FedEx sis :usrs:

Phaye Monster

I really hope she’s okay, but I don’t think Trump was ever really that bothered by her. 

Still, the possibility of it worries me:ohno:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby

Archived