đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How many times have you seen ASIB?

Katie14

How many times have you seen ASIB?  

51 members have voted

1. 1. How many times have you seen ASIB?

• My country is a flop, so 0

Featured Posts

TheSlash

Only once, but I won't watch it again in the cinema. I'm already getting my coins ready for the Blu-Ray release :firega: .

And before you come for me not watching it more, I'm just not that kind of person going to the cinema that often, especially when the only cinema in my region showing the movie is a train ride away :madge: . My flop town cinema doesn't even show it :neyde: 

Ew, David!

Young Pancake

Two times. Is it just me or the second time it was more enjoyable than the first? For me the first time it felt super long and then the second time everything felt just right! 

DoremonLove

Ughhh have to wait till 12th flop country:noparty: but it gives me time to get a printed tshirt to wear for the movie:oops:

How can anoyone not love gaga

Leblanc

Twice on my own, then plans to watch it twice this week with different friends.

I feel like you get something different out of it each time and you can appreciate different aspects of the movie with multiple watches.

I always let the good ones go

Space Cowboy

Seen it once will be seeing it a second time and maybe a 3rd well see. Anyways STREAM STREAM STREAM the album ladies we need that debut.

hpmcmill
51 minutes ago, Young Pancake said:

Two times. Is it just me or the second time it was more enjoyable than the first? For me the first time it felt super long and then the second time everything felt just right! 

I agree! I love the movie regardless but sometimes it felt it dragged on too long and other times it felt just right. I think the crowd helps. If it’s a good audience that seems to be really enjoying everything, it seems just right.

Archived