Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

calmar
1 hour ago, Logan said:

Rayquaza this weekend! I've never gotten the chance to get it, very excited (: 

I thought it was the weekend of the 15-17th?

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Logan
1 minute ago, calmar said:

I thought it was the weekend of the 15-17th?

Derp, never mind :rip: 

Lion Heart

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

calmar

I didn't post that because that is literally the exact period of time I have one of my classes :madge: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Won’t be able to raid during the legendary lunch hour thing, because of.. work... :grr: but hopefully if all goes well they’ll do something like a legendary sunset hour, or legendary dinner hour :lolly:

@Magneto we’re about to hit 4-hearts friendship level, do you want to coordinate somehow?

Magneto
49 minutes ago, Edo said:

Won’t be able to raid during the legendary lunch hour thing, because of.. work... :grr: but hopefully if all goes well they’ll do something like a legendary sunset hour, or legendary dinner hour :lolly:

@Magneto we’re about to hit 4-hearts friendship level, do you want to coordinate 

Coordinate what? A battle/trade?

Free my mind

calmar
1 hour ago, Magneto said:

Probably lucky egg so you both get the exp boost

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

3 hours ago, Magneto said:

When to level up, if you care about having a lucky egg on and getting twice the XPs. Lemme know.

Magneto
47 minutes ago, Edo said:

When to level up, if you care about having a lucky egg on and getting twice the XPs. Lemme know.

That's actually a great plan, just one more left. Lemme know when we do the last one

Free my mind

5 hours ago, Magneto said:

That's actually a great plan, just one more left. Lemme know when we do the last one

Ok 👌 I’m gonna wait until I have a few of leveling-up to do and then we can decide on a date/time.

Logan

Anyone else have the problem of wanting to play but never having the drive to go out and do it? Maybe it's just the weather, but I just haven't been into it lately. 

7 minutes ago, Logan said:

Anyone else have the problem of wanting to play but never having the drive to go out and do it? Maybe it's just the weather, but I just haven't been into it lately. 

You're not the only one. I've deleted the app few month ago because it's boring to go around the city alone. :(

Like what you Sea?

Lion Heart

Is anyone available to trade? I need to complete that task for my Celebi Breakthrough research. I just want to trade a random Pokemon to move on to the next set of tasks. Thank you.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

calmar
7 hours ago, Lion Heart said:

Is anyone available to trade? I need to complete that task for my Celebi Breakthrough research. I just want to trade a random Pokemon to move on to the next set of tasks. Thank you.

You need to trade with someone in person; you can't do it with a friend who is not in the immediate vicinity of you. 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

calmar

I got a Dialga during the raid hour today. Anyone else get lucky? :D 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Archived