Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Pokémon Go

calmar

Featured Posts

23 hours ago, calmar said:

Community Day isn't over here yet but I'm done, basically, so I came home. Ended up with 6 shiny Swinubs, so one of them is now a Mamoswine. I also got Yanmega, Lickilicky, Weavile, and Tangrowth, since I had good pokes to evolve.

I also managed to find the month's Spinda research, but 5 great curve ball throws in a row? Seriously?

I think it's best to find some Rattata and Zigzagoon but if anyone else has tips on which pokes are the best bet to get this research on that'd be great.

Definitely Ponyta, which is also quite common these days

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shiny Meltan out of my first Meltan Box!! :icega:

Btw I also reached Lv. 10 on Ingress, so I'm basically submitting new portals/pokestops every day now

Lion Heart

I thought the Valentine's Day event already ended, but it ends on Feb 21st. 

I think I'm gonna do some shiny Meltan hunting tomorrow + look for Chansey, Lickitung, and Porygon. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

calmar
21 minutes ago, ChavaWM said:

Yay I had no idea there was a group for this since there wasnt a few months ago

Add me please!

4215 1370 2762

It's been almost six months :sweat: but I'll add you, just gimme a sec

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

ChavaWM
1 hour ago, calmar said:

It's been almost six months :sweat: but I'll add you, just gimme a sec

I think I asked a year ago and an admin said I should make a thread and I never did because I didnt think anyone played lol

Thank you! I'm team Mystic and in Mission Viejo, California

HausofGabo

second shiny luvdisc today, and actually pretty good, 93% i.v

also, shiny meltan on my second box. Wish I had half of that luck with my 7k eggs.

calmar
15 minutes ago, HausofGabo said:

second shiny luvdisc today, and actually pretty good, 93% i.v

also, shiny meltan on my second box. Wish I had half of that luck with my 7k eggs.

I've still been looking for a shiny Luvdisc. Haven't found one yet. Just RNG. I found a shiny misdreavus right after they were released, like my 2nd or 3rd mon. So :shrug: 

I don't even have a normal Meltan. :toofunny: 

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Lion Heart

I finally have a Blissey. :party:Today was so cold and rainy I couldn't do much but at least I have her. 

Lion Heart

5 hours ago, calmar said:

It's about time :giveup: 

Ok Smeargle, where are you :ally: 

People are speculating you'll have to be in photo mode and he photobombs or something and that's how you catch him. 

calmar
17 minutes ago, Logan said:

People are speculating you'll have to be in photo mode and he photobombs or something and that's how you catch him. 

I wonder what they decided about how Sketch will work. Will they just pull a Present and make it a weak attacking move? Or did they actually work on the mechanics of it?

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

I'm ready for it to get warm again so I can start playing routinely. I'm tired of having to play going 2 miles per hour in a park in my car.

Archived