Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
throwback

Gaga singing 'The Shallow' on the set of ASIB

Rifek

Featured Posts

Yep I'm pretty sure this scene is the night they first meet and he probably asks her to sing him stuff she's written. The way I've got it in my head right now is he sees Ally perform in drag a few times and then eventually talks to her after one of the shows, then something happens which requires her to get frozen peas for her hand, and then she sings to him in the alley, then they talk all the way until morning where he drops her off home and "wants to take another look at her" aka RIP ME

1 hour ago, Weasel said:

Someone who went to the filming of the scene from the trailer said that Gaga didn't sound the way she does in the trailer, she sang it with a more blues/country vibe live. The song in the trailer is probably the studio recorded version for the soundtrack. 

Hopefully not with Dope-ish voice 

The Lady and the Legend coming soon.

Scathach
21 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

but what about those who have seen the finished product?

kinda useless to take info from those who were there during filming when there's ppl who have seen the moobie :giveup: 

The songs on the movie were recorded live, so what people heard on set is what we will hear on the movie aswell.

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, Scathach said:

The songs on the movie were recorded live, so what people heard on set is what we will hear on the movie aswell.

they'll be polished and slightly edited

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Scathach
20 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

they'll be polished and slightly edited

But not enough to change completely the sound of them 

SexxxDreamz

I kinda hope this is a solo track but even if it's not the snippet sounds GOOD AF!! Can't wait!!:wtfga:

Archived