Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
opinion

Just Dance... Does Gaga Look Like Cascada? Video Comparison

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

First time Insane the Just Dance video in 2008 I was still pretty obsessed with Cascada and I thought she had so many similarities in her look as the Miracle music video

The hair, her nose (not her fault), the shape of her legs (also she obviously didn't choose that), both have hot high heels, and the eye liner makeup is the same!

Do u get the same vibe of style? I whatched the videos back to back in 2008 and I remember thinking Gaga looked like the lead singer from Cascada!

doja scat

That Cascada song is so 2000s. It didn’t age well at all :air:

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

Bad Kids

yaas i've been hearing "everytime we touch" everywhere now, is it a hint of a revival of techno eurodance? i cant wait

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

DelusionalGaga

Idk. I don't see a resemblance except the bangs maybe:emma: I see more similarities between Evacuate The Dancefloor and JD

TheSlash

Their music didn't change much since then :huntyga:  :messga: . But it's a common problem among German-based musicians and so the music keeps being terrible and not quite up-to-date :vegas:  (looking at you, Andrea Berg :triggered: )

Ew, David!

NNES

She looks like a mixture of Gaga, Britney and Ashley Tisdale :oprah:

1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

Their music didn't change much since then :huntyga:  :messga: . But it's a common problem among German-based musicians and so the music keeps being terrible and not quite up-to-date :vegas:  (looking at you, Andrea Berg :triggered: )

if they had move on with house or something, everyone would be obsessed because they're following trends :vegas::neyde:

TheSlash
1 minute ago, NNES said:

if they had move on with house or something, everyone would be obsessed because they're following trends :vegas::neyde:

But isn't following trends needed if you want to survive in music industry? :oprah: 

Spoiler

Unless you're Gaga, bc legends don't need to survive anything anymore :queenga: .

Ew, David!

NNES
2 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

But isn't following trends needed if you want to survive in music industry? :oprah: 

Hide contents

Unless you're Gaga, bc legends don't need to survive anything anymore :queenga: .

there are at least some people who are interested in this kind of music... (i like it btw..)

if she is happy with doing this kind of music, why should she change something just because of cash? :oprah:

Archived