šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

other

Most followed on Twitter 2007-2018

FABian

Featured Posts

LGMonster95

I just looked on a app and Gaga gains likeĀ +660,046 every 30 days and Taylor is actually losingĀ -17,364 lol

Chickens in Malibu

Lol I love how Gaga went down after ARTPOP but went up again after Joanne & SuperBowl. I hope she'll keep rising with the next album.

This is her best chance to get it right this time.

Dutch

Gaga is doing just fine tbh. She will come for wigs again with ASIB and LG6.

ArtGagaPop

That superbowl riseĀ :tony:
If sheĀ serves a more pop focused album againĀ and actually releases and pushes alot of singles from it then i can see her getting close to #1 againĀ :lolly:

holy scheisse

Lmao what evenĀ is Britney's featured tweet @ 2:15Ā ?Ā "Does anyone think global warming is a good thing? I love Lady Gaga. I think she's a really interesting artist."

Ā 

Anyway this is nostalgic and a lil bit sad. Also I didn't know that many people really gave a crap about Katy. Like I know she was/is a big popstar but really? She never had a big cultural moment even, yet that many ppl sought her out on twitter to follow her.... hmm

DiscoStyx

Gaga is still doing quite good, it could be much worse. With a good/successful mainstream era, she can easily get back to top 5 or even 3

cause of death: gaga singing along perfect illusion on BBC Radio 1

Mr S

That was interesting.

Celebrities started to rise

Justin Bieber wow

LG rise is crazy. Her fall wasn't what I anticipated. She just stagnated as opposed to dropping.

How is Katy that high?

Archived