Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When you first heard 'Perfect Illusion'

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstacy

I was so disappointed. I felt it was lack luster and boring and bland.However.......

Now, it's one of my all time favorite songs of all time. Gives me chills and this amazing adrenaline feeling. 

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I felt like she was just repeating “It wasn’t love. It was a perfect Illusiooooon” the entire song. was so disappointed. :sweat:

Now PI and BR are my favorite songs. :wub:

Jinzo

I cried of disappointment because that's not what I wanted from gaga at that time but now I love it. 

Mike Raffle

I listened to it premiere. I was immediately slayed by the guitar riffs and was excited to hear how the rest of the album would sound.

HauntingHollow

i liked it

...not anymore though :sis:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Bradlee Annett

Didn't like it at first and knew it wasnt going to be a hit. Took me a couple days before I was overplaying it, now its one of my favorite Gaga's songs!

Memento

I was like

55c.png

since Kevin Parker was in the production and I love him but the song didn't do justice to who was producing it, I kept listening to it anyway and ACCEPT that Joanne was going to be more organic and I learned how to appreciate it and it's one of my favorite singles now. It was love and hate at the same time but now it's just love

Talk **** on me again ill sandwich your fuggin face

PunkTheFunk

Didn't like it at first and knew it was going to flop. I was right, and now I hate the song even more.

11jvymh.jpg

Ryusei

I didn't like it at first, especially the key-change but then a few days later it somehow got stuck in my head and from then on i loved it. definitely a grower for me

Musery

Archived