💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

When you first heard 'Perfect Illusion'

Anveeroy

Featured Posts

Anveeroy

Finish the sentence, When I first heard Perfect Illusion .....

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First time I heard Perfect Illusion was at the day of premiere, I woke up earlier (5am) when it has to be premiered in radio.

HighwayFantasy

Finish the sentence, When I first heard Perfect Illusion.... I had that ultimate Gaga feeling in my body, chills everywhere and blown away by the new sound she is always delivering. 

Chamaquito

When I first heard it, I loved it. I thought the lyrics were too basic for a Gaga song. But the instrumental is one of Gaga’s best ever. 

I’m actually nice.

ryanripley

it gave me chills and goosebumps just like Bad Romance did, one of my favourite days as a gaga fan

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

River

I was smiling back to my husband to fake that I'm satisfied and like the song but deep inside I was like wtf did I hear, Gaga why u do dis?

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

corvus albus
Just now, River said:

I was smiling back to my husband to fake that I'm satisfied and like the song but deep inside I was like wtf did I hear, Gaga why u do dis?

This is me (without a husband [or friend])

Haroon

When I first heard Perfect Illusion I felt a bit confused because it didn't have the same effect on me as when I'd heard Bad Romance and Born This Way and Applause for the first time :sweat: 

Yo GagaGaga

I thought the actual chorus was the pre-chorus and then it went into another verse and i was confused :poot:

Joshie S

I cried. I could hear her frustration, her anger, her sadness. I then linked the song to the ARTPOP era and cried even more. I enjoy the song, though.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Schizophonic

... it took me a few plays to like it.

and i had to think about americano "aaaahhhh ahhh aaaahhaaaahaaa....americaaaaanoo" ...."loooooooohhhhhoooohoooove loooohoohoooove perfect illusion"

Archived