💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Happy 420!

BlingNotTheMusic

Featured Posts

I baked some brownies and white chocolate soft-baked cookies with some Mary Jane :queenga: used the left over oil to cook myself some pasta for dinner too. It’s 421 3:35am now I’m still stoned.

My professor asked me whether I was sick coz I looked soooooooooo stoned  :toofunny: luckily 420 is not a thing in where I live so she didn’t suspect 

I also wrote an email to my professor of one of my morning classes it goes Sth like this (he is a really cool hunty so it’s alright):

(his name),,

I am writing to apologise for my absence. Today is the day that people around the world stay home or meet up their friends to celebrate the herb that cured mental illness, chronic pain etc. In order to worship the magical herb, I have decided to take a day off do celebrate the festival by burning some of my magical herbs at home. Please remember to do the same after class. Meet you at (name of gay bar) if you needed someone to celebrate with you.

Happy 420,

(my name in real life)

Spoiler

He replied ‘probably see you soon, be safe *wink emoji*’

BlingNotTheMusic
3 minutes ago, Easy said:

I also wrote an email to my professor of one of my morning classes it goes Sth like this (he is a really cool hunty so it’s alright):

(his name),,

I am writing to apologise for my absence. Today is the day that people around the world stay home or meet up their friends to celebrate the herb that cured mental illness, chronic pain etc. In order to worship the magical herb, I have decided to take a day off do celebrate the festival by burning some of my magical herbs at home. Please remember to do the same after class. Meet you at (name of gay bar) if you needed someone to celebrate with you.

Happy 420,

(my name in real life)

Hide contents

I’m pretty certain you’re my spirit animal. 

https://discord.xyz/hausofdelulu

Why do we need a day for this? Pot isn't even cool or nice tbvh...

SwissMonster
49 minutes ago, Easy said:

(his name),,

Happy 420,

(my name in real life)

Hide contents

:ladyhaha:

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

Archived