💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Thoughts?

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Frivolero

1)

And then somewhere in the future : "nothing I post is about lady gaga" and *deletes feed 

https://www.instagram.com/djwhiteshadow/?hl=en 

2)

and a few days later after a LONG time of not being online since December for Nicki

3)

anddd the album is on the way!

THINGS HE SAID ABOUT GAGA:

giphy.gif

We are watching YOU. April 20th and if **** doesn't happen I'll diediedie:ladyhaha:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Frivolero

eh this is old but the date is coming closer so should we be delulu and believe :derpga:

Levine

All speculations, all things that are not actual source.

But we'll see. I find it hard to beleive that in 7 days we'll have a new Gaga's lead single. 

One thing is for sure: I cannot wait for the meltdowns that will occur on the 20th

Uqy777r.gif

Frivolero
3 minutes ago, Levine said:

All speculations, all things that are not actual source.

But we'll see. I find it hard to beleive that in 7 days we'll have a new Gaga's lead single. 

time the ultimate truth teller lmao:ladyhaha:

Levine

Nnn I missed this "#LG6 5/25"

So we're one week away from the new single and like one month aways from the new album? Lol sure. 

We are not that lucky, let's face it. 

monster4life231

I’ve just realised how close April 20th is, and I know that no new music will be coming but I’m still excited. :selena:

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Sizzily

I don't believe any of this. I just doubt she'll have an album this year, it would be competing with the ASIB soundtrack in 6 months.

I mean, there's could be like promotional singles from the movie and I would think the earliest that would be is like in September so what, she'd be winding down on single #2? (If she decides to actually have a fully realized single release.)

One Banned Boi

BeIIadonna

vGw76xd.gif

We know now that on April the 20th we will not be getting the lead, 

but will be the return of Farhan where he will leak Quicksand :trollga:

Frivolero
5 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

I don't believe any of this. I just doubt she'll have an album this year, it would be competing with the ASIB soundtrack in 6 months.

I mean, there's could be like promotional singles from the movie and I would think the earliest that would be is like in September so what, she'd be winding down on single #2? (If she decides to actually have a fully realized single release.)

He says gaga will intertwine her solo endeavours with ASIB. The last song of her "album" will transition into ASIB and then material for VEGAS 

its interesting but we have to wait

as you can see, ASIB is snug fit inside

ryanripley

lmao ASIB at american idol

girl bye. no. next.

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Helxig

Firstly, I can't see Gaga purposely releasing anything on 4/20.

Secondly... why does everyone think she's releasing a new album soon? She's about to start a Vegas residency for 3 years. Would Gaga really release any album that she won't be touring for? I guess it's possible... but unlikely... The way I see it sis is taking a long ass break from albums and touring.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

PanPikus

Lol yeah xD Elvis, Ryan, BBMA, Idol, Ellen, GMA? The most not realistic rumor ever :ladyhaha:

But I can belive that DJWS was excluded from LG6 and that's why he had the meltdowns out of nowhere lately

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

Archived