Thoughts?

Frivolero

Featured Posts

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel
6 minutes ago, Sizzily said:

I don't believe any of this. I just doubt she'll have an album this year, it would be competing with the ASIB soundtrack in 6 months.

I mean, there's could be like promotional singles from the movie and I would think the earliest that would be is like in September so what, she'd be winding down on single #2? (If she decides to actually have a fully realized single release.)

Then again, is the point of the ASIB music really to ''chart'' or to be released outside of the movie? I doubt it's going to chart/ be promoted in any significant way. 

Frivolero
1 minute ago, Helxig said:

Firstly, I can't see Gaga purposely releasing anything on 4/20.

Secondly... why does everyone think she's releasing a new album soon? She's about to start a Vegas residency for 3 years. Would Gaga really release any album that she won't be touring for? I guess it's possible... but unlikely... The way I see it sis is taking a long ass break from albums and touring.

its new material for VEGAS perhaps. We dont want her with bad romance again lmao and her emo r&b from ASIB

Scathach

"American Idol Guest (ASIB Trailer World Premiere): 5/17"

Fake. There is no Idol on 5/17.

PanPikus

American Idol Guest and ASIB trailer premiere 5/17 - it's thursday, Idol is on Sundays and Mondays :lolga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

MaryJaneHolland

Isnt this Music Truthteller's account? :selena:

Fake fake fake :selena:

Nnn @ those "receipts" in the OP as if it was hard to guess Nicki is waiting for Cardi :selena:

Edible Cloud
6 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

lmao ASIB at american idol

girl bye. no. next.

Why "lmao" ? It's fake, ok, but it's realistic. I want this for ASIB promo, somes perf by Ally (the brunette girl in the movie playing by Gaga) at GMA, American Idol ect...

Frivolero
3 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Isnt this Music Truthteller's account? :selena:

Fake fake fake :selena:

Nnn @ those "receipts" in the OP as if it was hard to guess Nicki is waiting for Cardi :selena:

yeah true. we'll see:ladyhaha:

ltlmnstr

Howdy! Long time lurker, first time posting. Just wanted to point out DJ White Shadow's insta is iamdjws and not the one in OP.

ryanripley
17 minutes ago, Edible Cloud said:

Why "lmao" ? It's fake, ok, but it's realistic. I want this for ASIB promo, somes perf by Ally (the brunette girl in the movie playing by Gaga) at GMA, American Idol ect...

a trailer debut at a dying tv show :laughga:

if that happens, i'll lose all hope in whatever promo they have planned

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
10 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

Howdy! Long time lurker, first time posting. Just wanted to point out DJ White Shadow's insta is iamdjws and not the one in OP.

welcome :usrs:

enjoy your stay cus you're never leaving :usrs:

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PlanetChromatica
29 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Firstly, I can't see Gaga purposely releasing anything on 4/20.

Secondly... why does everyone think she's releasing a new album soon? She's about to start a Vegas residency for 3 years. Would Gaga really release any album that she won't be touring for? I guess it's possible... but unlikely... The way I see it sis is taking a long ass break from albums and touring.

Most performers that have done Vegas, normally release an album to sell the tickets lol, if she has no music about how will she sell tickets? 

ltlmnstr
3 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

welcome :usrs:

enjoy your stay cus you're never leaving :usrs:

Haha thanks :P been lurking since ARTPOP

Archived