Outtakes (part 3)

Admin

Featured Posts

2 Mario Testino V61 2009 Outtakes in CAMQ

1 Mario Testino Mario Testino V61 2009 Official Released Picture in UHQ

2 Matthew Rolston 2009 Official Released Pictures Untouched CAMQ

https://mega.co.nz/#!n1hyWC7D!W6c_wkaBsyhfULhiw2oqzzC99to6b8jXYQe4PLyvjiA

Enjoy!

Thanks so much for the original unedited photos!  :party:  Hope you don't mind i moved this here :)

I never realized these photoshoots ware edited so much...

Made this just for comparison

http://i.imgur.com/35gGyFP.jpg

mr.peter

Thanks so much for the original unedited photos!  :party:  Hope you don't mind i moved this here :)

I never realized these photoshoots ware edited so much...

Made this just for comparison

http://i.imgur.com/35gGyFP.jpg

EVEN THE CIRCLE SHES MAKING WITH HER FINGERS :lmao:

AyaKara

They actually lengthened her arms, smoothed out her shoulders, made her breasts smaller . . . and the most abrupt thing that you can see is, look at her thighs to her knees in both. The edit has them almost half-size. Wow. Also, look under her right (our left) breast and look at the build-up of the leotard versus none at all on the edit. They also made one of her eyes more visible.  They even changed her hair a little. It's crazy how much they find to edit for one photo. :wtf: . . .

They actually lengthened her arms, smoothed out her shoulders, made her breasts smaller . . . and the most abrupt thing that you can see is, look at her thighs to her knees in both. The edit has them almost half-size. Wow. Also, look under her right (our left) breast and look at the build-up of the leotard versus none at all on the edit. They also made one of her eyes more visible.  They even changed her hair a little. It's crazy how much they find to edit for one photo. :wtf: . . .

They made the heels taller :rip:

That must do wonders for her self-esteem.

CRYSTAL CASTLES // AMNESTY (I)

mr.peter

That must do wonders for her self-esteem.

most of the time its the celebrity that want to be retouched to the heavens ... they even sign off on what gets published most of the time. I'm more than positive gaga is in the knowing of whats going on.