💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was it like to be a LM in 2010?

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

It was amazing! 2010 was the year I graduated from high school, and I remember she was everywhere, and everyone always talked about her. I remember the "Bad Romance" and "Telephone" videos were a HUGE deal at my school. I did a parody of "Bad Romance" for my math class even, but it was really crappy :sweat:. I also remember it playing her at the school dances, like I remember prom was the first time I'd heard "Alejandro" in full. The only thing I regret was that I didn't get to go to TMBT because that was before I started winning contests to get into concerts lol 

MonsterofFame

Omg it was the best. I was never into sports, but being a LM in 2010 felt like being on a team that just kept on winning, and winning. All the nominations, shattered records, and awards Gaga won within the next 2-3 years gave the feeling of your favorite team winning the Super Bowl over, and over again.

The best part is that Gaga remained so genuine and kind, that her success made us feel so proud and happy, as if she were a friend of ours. Hence why some Little Monsters almost became too attached to her (calling her "mommy").

Dutch

She was the biggest thing in music and the world at that moment. Everybody was talking about everything, but really everything, she did. It felt like winning tbh, XO Dutchanne.

Miel

It was actually incredible, both her success and the continuous outpouring of her art.

Not to sound ungrateful by any means, but there was always something she gave us. While a lot of the summer of 2010 (after Alejandro) was mostly touring, a lot of us were always on the edge of our seats because she kept dropping more and more hints about new music. In her tweets, or spoken on tour, or just randomly dropped during interviews, she was giving us material.

You could tell she was so excited for BTW, and so were we.

That was also around the time she stepped her activist game way up. She was probably one of the most outspoken pop stars on many, many different issues, from bullying to deportation and immigrants' rights, to military personnel and gay marriage.

I think people tend to forget that, in the context of popular activism, she was really a spearhead.

3 points in and ready for more

FameHookah
1 hour ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

ugh Wish I was 24 and was 16 in 2010 now lol

Girl im 26 and it was the best , she was on every show slaying left and right, even when she went out to the mall she rocked iconic outfits.

WTF is MDNA

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
2 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

I was 8 in 2010 and I liked gagas music but I was no more than just a member of the GP

Gaga was everywhere back in 2010 and was constantly doing something and was breaking records left and right.

Also what was GGD like? It must've overflowed with news and announcements cause so much was happening. Now "gaga drinking water on sunday" is news:ladyhaha:

I used to listen the name lady gaga al least once per day 😍😍 and it was because of me. You just heard her name every day

RAMROD

It was high time, fam! All we do was winning.

And it was those days where we never get tired of voting any polls, and never get tired taunting other fanbases with "WHEN WILL YOUR FAVES?!!" :sharon:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ with birds I share this lonely view (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

misunderstood
2 hours ago, GagaUnderYou said:

super exciting, always on our toes. Fake leaks, and instrumentals we thought were a thing. 

Ancipating the album of the millennium 

This. :selena:

I've been in such a Gaga mood lately and have been having so much nostalgia 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

This thread is giving me the feels :kara: it was the best. It had such a huge impact on me that I’d never jump off the “bandwagon”, the stanning would be for life. 

I watched The Monster Ball DVD last night for the first time in years and it brought me back. Such an iconic time! She was so fresh. No artist has even come close to being that incredible, unique and talented since.

Schizophonic

when she first showed up and was a nobody, she told everyone she is going to be the biggest popstar in the world and no one will ever be able to buy a coffee at a deli without hear or see her.

and she was right. she had kind of a masterplan and the ultimate key to magic.

she was never going to take a break, no few days without seeing her anywhere. we were very sure that her next few steps are all planned out and part of her masterplan.

i remember when there were rumours about a possible nose surgery and we literally found so continiuently pictures of her that there was no break inbetween for her possible to have a swollen face for days.

Archived