Have to fetch my knife. Got a new job

giphy.gif

Spoiler

don't take it seriously :D pls :sweat:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Positive- I think DJWSs production skills on electric chapel are sickening 

Negative- I think the fact her shirt in Perfect Illusion had her name on it was tacky and cheap looking. It’s literally placed where a name tag would be if you were working at Walmart or Target. 

EauDeToilette

Venus, Scheiße, and Marry The Night are so incredibly overrated.

Applause and Perfect Illusion are her worst lead singles. Applause is boring and PI has poor lyrics and annoying vocals

KyliesChild
On 4/4/2018 at 8:56 AM, Teal Ambition said:

I hated the SXSW performance with Millie 

Sinner's Prayer and Hey Girl are awful songs :triggered:

Jewels and Drugs is a BOP :lolly:

They're hated by a lot of fans even though they're one of her strongest original material in a long time 

KyliesChild

-Gaga has never released a great record. Each album has immense flaws that have become more prominent over the course of time. Some are inexcusable for a pop star. For instance, she can easily get a better sound engineer and mixer. However, she refuses to. 

-Gaga at times looks way better with fillers. The only times she she looked bad with them are the occasions in which she was out and about when her face was still swollen.

-She needs to distance herself away from her fans as much as possible. 

-I'd rather have Gaga strengthen her skill set as a musician than see her struggle to dance to choreography that are made for professional dancers. She should take a long break to improve her ability to play the piano, guitar, vocals, and acting. I don't just want to see her evolve in her style.

-"Cheek to Cheek Live!" was one of the best things she's ever done. 

-Not performing "Hey Girl" with Florence Welch is a missed opportunity. Both of them currently have similar visuals and are both powerhouse vocalists.

-Gaga has never been a great lyricist and fans overrate her skills in that field way too much. Defending stupid lyrics on songs such as Donatella because they're satire doesn't change the fact that the lyrics (and song) is so bad. 

-Gaga's talent and potential has never reflected on her original work. She always shines through whenever she does tributes of other artists.

-the artRAVE was terrible.

corvus albus
19 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

1. Gaga has never released a great record. Each album has immense flaws that have become more prominent over the course of time. Some are inexcusable for a pop star. For instance, she can easily get a better sound engineer and mixer. However, she refuses to. 

2. Gaga at times looks way better with fillers. The only times she she looked bad with them are the occasions in which she was out and about when her face was still swollen.

3. She needs to distance herself away from her fans as much as possible. 

4. I'd rather have Gaga strengthen her skill set as a musician than see her struggle to dance to choreography that are made for professional dancers. She should take a long break to improve her ability to play the piano, guitar, vocals, and acting. I don't just want to see her evolve in her style.

5. "Cheek to Cheek Live!" was one of the best things she's ever done. 

6. Not performing "Hey Girl" with Florence Welch is a missed opportunity. Both of them currently have similar visuals and are both powerhouse vocalists.

7. Gaga has never been a great lyricist and fans overrate her skills in that field way too much. Defending stupid lyrics on songs such as Donatella because they're satire doesn't change the fact that the lyrics (and song) is so bad. 

8. Gaga's talent and potential has never reflected on her original work. She always shines through whenever she does tributes of other artists.

9. the artRAVE was terrible.

1. The Fame Monster says hi. There is noch such thing as a perfect record. I listened to a lot of music and nothing, nearly nothing is great. The Quality she achieves put's her above 99% of the mainstream music scene wich is a huge deal.

2. I have to agree on this

3. No. She calls her fans out when it's needed (the Ed Sheeran debacle). Distencing herself from the people who adore her more than anybody else is the stupidest thing she could do if she want's to loose her paying customers.

4. Gaga likes to dance. She does that for us and for herself.

5. I don't know didn't attend

6. I don't think so. The song was rather disappointing in my eyes. But i'm not going to pretend like this is music nobody listens to. I'm sure a lot of people would've enjoyed it.

7. Yes but when i said that i got immediatly attacked :ladyhaha:

8. No simply no.

Classy-Lady-Gaga-No-Reaction-Gif.gif

9. Didn't attend so i can't have an opinion on it.

TheWitness

I absolutely hate Judas

The talking on the verses is weird , the production is horrible and too noisy an don’t start me on the bridge

Overall it’s a pure mess that tries to mimic BR but fails epically 

The chorus is the only redeeming factor 

Host Of Lyricasism

Patrickern777

- Not releasing Scheiße as a single

- Changed "Burqa" to "Aura" and not released it as the lead single of ARTPOP

- Not making the real LG5 as LG5 (she could released Joanne as LG6)

- Never making a deluxe edition of ARTPOP with bonus tracks (songs like Partynauseous, TEA, Brooklyn nights, Princess die and Onion Girls got throwd away)

- Do not release songs often like Drake or Rihanna (thats why they are on the top)

- Two year Vegas residency (I mean its only Artists who has retired from the buisness do)

- Never realesed Dancin in Circle as single

IAmNotHere1997
10 hours ago, heygirl said:

im so confused but please explain what makes you think it to be 'great'? i'd love to love that video but it's just sO hard to even watch all the way through rip

Because it's simple and straightforward.

IAmNotHere1997

- Dancin' In Circles as a single would have been G.U.Y. 2.0 in terms of succes:reductive:

Schizophonic

said it before and will say it again.

making trendy popmusic to hit the nerve of the zeitgeist is always complicated when you wait months and years to release them.

yungpancake

Perfect Illusion is her worst single but its production is A1. IT COULD'VE BEEN BETTER!!!

I don't think she has released her 'best' album because literally all of her records are beautiful and full of flaws in their own ways.

TEOG video is beautiful- the whole mermaid concept would've been trash.

The first time I heard A-YO I was contemplating on burning my stan card. Ended up being one of my fav jams from her lmao

Joanne World Tour is her best tour

I personally enjoy C2C

I'd pick PoprockGa over DarkGa any dayyyy. These dark aesthetics feel a bit unhealthy for her.

I still don't trust that Carino guy, but if she's happy, i'm happy :yay:

Eddie A Michael

She says Hands Up! too much during her shows.. like after every freakin verse

Archived