Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga will get another #1 (like Britney)

sexy

Featured Posts

Weasel

All this talk does make me wonder which route she'll take for the new album. I don't think there's a clear strategy that would work for sure. She might be returning in avant garde stuff and pop music but I could also see her wearing classy dresses all the time along with a more acoustic album or something lol. 

It's going to be really interesting to see what's she's going to do. There's not much more stripping down she could do. So going the Joanne route again seems a bit too predictable. Then again, being this out of this world pop star has also been done before. But I guess bringing back a hint more of albums before Joanne is more likely for now. There's only so many performances one can do in jeans and t shirts :selena:

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ricksies

If she goes dark pop with a modern twist I'm sure she'll get another number 1.

She'll just need to bring Gaga out to play when she's ready.

Fiona Apple

You cant say that when Gaga has literally shown no signs of having more big hits.

Also your explanation of Britney's career is completely wrong.1)It's not like Britney was flopping before 2007. Every single one of her albums released before the period that you claim "was her peak" was pretty ****ing big.Gaga on the other hand really slowed down commercialy.Going from 20m to 7m and then to 2m is a massive decline.2)Britney only had more hits during that period because after the Britney era her singles were banned from the radio + her team didn't release physical singles.3)Having big singles is not a representation of your overall commercial success.Britney's album sales during the 2007-2011 period (even though decent) were not even close to her sales during the 1998-2004 period.

Not saying that Gaga will necessarily have no more big hits.I am just saying that their first 10 years of career are not similar in any way.

bloody g

nnnnnn okay I'll let you all be happy :laughga:

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived