💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

RuPaul's Drag Race

Travis

Featured Posts

I think Adore might be going home next. :cryga:

She can't sew or anything and the next challenge is making outfits

But I think the scene where she throws a bottle at the wall is another look beyond next week meaning Miss Lake would go home next week

But I think the scene where she throws a bottle at the wall is another look beyond next week meaning Miss Lake would go home next week

You're so right. I didn't realize that was her.

She can't sew or anything and the next challenge is making outfits

Thank God. She should have gone home a long time ago. That attitude of hers combined with those runway looks are atrocious.

n0ne

I love Adore, I hope makes into top 3 as well as Bianca.

Darieene and Courtney need to go home with their attitudes and undeserved sense of entitlement and superiority.

Desired top 3:

Adore

Bianca

Dela

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

You're so right. I didn't realize that was her.

Yeah I hate how much of the season they gave away in the first week with previews and crap like that

It's not fun when you know each week's elimination order

DrewStevens

This episode was pretty boring. I feel like the challenge was more about "Same Love" trend/message than who is the best drag queen.

Poor Joslyn, she is so young and she has to learn a lot because she has some talent. I feel like Darienne or Dela are next.

Edited by DrewStevens

Swim Deep

Yup I've seen a few past season girls already. I saw Milk back on St. Patricks Day and she was lovely. I also saw Adore a few months ago when the cast was announced and she won me over so I have been rooting for her all season.

I missed my chance to see Courtney and Bianca but Ben is coming soon and so is Adore. I want to see Biance so bad. I wouldn't mind seeing Lasanga and G-g-g-Gia.

What's the general procedure for these shows? Like what time do you get there, how long each girl will be on, what happens after the show etc. The show's with Meth and Tammie Brown as well which I'm super excited about seeing too. 

Edited by Swim Deep

What's the general procedure for these shows? Like what time do you get there, how long each girl will be on, what happens after the show etc. The show's with Meth and Tammie Brown as well which I'm super excited about seeing too. 

It's going to depend on the show. I've been to quite a few of them. Isn't it a single performer's show or is it part of the Battle of the Seasons tour they are doing??

It's going to depend on the show. I've been to quite a few of them. Isn't it a single performer's show or is it part of the Battle of the Seasons tour they are doing??

I was disappointed by the BOTS lineup this year

Swim Deep

It's not a BOTS show but a shared show between Tammie Brown & Milk and some of the London queens are associated as well. 

Also, BOTS lineup for the April/May Shows : Visage, Sharon Needles, Jinkx, Phi Phi, Carmen Carrera, Ivy Winters, Pandora Boxx and Mimi Imfurst DJing. 

January/February shows has: Visage, Needles, Alaska, Detox, Willam, Carmen, Manilla, Ivy Winters and Pandora. 

Edited by Swim Deep

I was disappointed by the BOTS lineup this year

Me too... Mimi, Pandora, Carmen, and Phi Phi? They really need to start switching out the queens