Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
question

Will Gaga's "your song" performance be live?

PerfectIllusion

Featured Posts

PerfectIllusion

I just listened to this snippet:

And compared it to the studio version we got today, and it seems the same :/

I was kinda hoping for a live version but it seems like it will be dubbed...

She probably sang live but they used the studio version for the dvd and now it looks like she's lipping :saladga:

She better post the real performance on her vevo!!!

GaGaAst

She would never do that..she sings live because she can and its her value. A true sign of an artist..though it sounds same its because gaga is singing..and unlike others gaga doesn't sign like a dying cow when performing live

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

KyliesChild

the album is literally a studio version of the live performances from the event 

PerfectIllusion
3 minutes ago, GaGaAst said:

She would never do that..she sings live because she can and its her value. A true sign of an artist..though it sounds same its because gaga is singing..and unlike others gaga doesn't sign like a dying cow when performing live

Ok i think you're right :sweat: i re-listenen a few times the same parts of both versions and now i hear the differences :ladyhaha: But my Lord she sounds almost exactly the same live i am shooketh she is so good how could i doubt her :pray:

Dunk96

Well if that's the case then it's probably an overdub of studio vocals done in post production to enhance her voice. 99.9% of the time Gaga sings live and it's extremely rare when she does lipsync.

ordinarynam1310

Or it's the other way around :awkney: The audio taken straight from the live tribute

PerfectIllusion
1 minute ago, KyliesChild said:

the album is literally a studio version of the live performances from the event 

So you're saying the "studio" version is just a live version slightly improved in the studio??

PerfectIllusion
1 minute ago, ordinarynam1310 said:

Or it's the other way around :awkney: The audio taken straight from the live tribute

That's probably it! Im so stupid :ladyhaha:

xoxojohnwayne
2 minutes ago, PerfectIllusion said:

So you're saying the "studio" version is just a live version slightly improved in the studio??

yea thats is. it has a better quality then from live streaming tho

When she is so good that you can’t distinguish live from studio :giveup:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

That J

I heard it's the live version of the studio version done live in the studio but over the vocal of the audio taken from live take of the studio session.   

😚

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

Archived