💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

celeb

Sean Penn praises ASIB

Hallonkola

Featured Posts

NewYorkCity

Oh, those fans arround here who were always posting about "I am ready for the mess, because everyone says it is a dissaster" must have their heads exploding now 

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PanPikus

Intersting :lolly:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

PunkTheFunk
4 hours ago, TylerBR97 said:

For those of you who actually know something about film and acting, does this mean anything coming from Sean Penn?

He's been nominated for an Oscar 5 times (all Best Actor) and won twice. He also wrote, directed, and co-produced a film called Into The Wild in 2007 which got an 82% on Rotten Tomatoes; it was nominated for 2 Golden Globes (and won one for Best Song), 2 Oscars (for Editing and Supporting Actor), and a multiple other awards. It also won him Best Director at the Palm Springs International Film Festival.

So he's pretty legit :lolga:

KyliesChild
32 minutes ago, Pacify Him said:

Trailers, news, articles, etc none of which are available yet :ladyhaha:

there are approximately 6 months left until the premiere of the movie. it is not a highly-anticipated movie therefore promotion several months before the release date of the film is unlikely. 

sipthistea
3 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

He has seen it 3 times too? :madge:

He has seen it 3 times, and we have yet to see a trailer :saladga:

ryanripley
5 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

He's been nominated for an Oscar 5 times (all Best Actor) and won twice. He also wrote, directed, and co-produced a film called Into The Wild in 2007 which got an 82% on Rotten Tomatoes; it was nominated for 2 Golden Globes (and won one for Best Song), 2 Oscars (for Editing and Supporting Actor), and a multiple other awards. It also won him Best Director at the Palm Springs International Film Festival.

So he's pretty legit :lolga:

Into The Wild?! okay now i'm hyped :pray: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

He has seen it 3 times, and we have yet to see a trailer :saladga:

Maybe he meant he saw the other three versions :lolga:

Pacify Him
5 minutes ago, KyliesChild said:

there are approximately 6 months left until the premiere of the movie. it is not a highly-anticipated movie therefore promotion several months before the release date of the film is unlikely. 

Yeah

I’m getting on your nerves

giskardsb

Some misquotes in this thread.. he said “most important commercial film” not “most importantly, commercial, film.”

i think some of you are a bit obscessed about the box office. :usrs:

sipthistea
23 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Maybe he meant he saw the other three versions :lolga:

That makes sense.

But what doesn't make any sense is that we don't even have a poster of the movie to see :madge:

Hallonkola
5 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

Some misquotes in this thread.. he said “most important commercial film” not “most importantly, commercial, film.”

i think some of you are a bit obscessed about the box office. :usrs:

Yeah I've changed it, I heard wrong :sweat: 

ughh can't wait for a trailer.. but I know it's too early :giveup:

Blue Jeans

He called Gaga a miracle :giveup:

From someone who knows films, this is huge, Sean Penn is not one to bullsh*t and the interviewer didn't even bring up the movie, He praised it himself.

This made me really really hyped for ASIB.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

Archived