đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

other

Gaga Being Chased by LMs

The Bling

Featured Posts

The Bling

Why do they find this funny :saladga::saladga: I'm disgusted right now, some replies:

This fanbase :smh:

Sigmund Freud, analyze this

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oriane

Yes, I saw this on Twitter a few hours ago, I ws shocked too. This is exactly the kind of toxic behaviour she wants to avoid now.

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Ashley

That’s especially disturbing after seeing in the documentary how crowds like this give her anxiety. Imagine a swarm of people chasing you. :ohno:

Chromatic

It was back in 2013, when there was a very specific group of monsters, that would literally chase her down wherever she went. Know who I am talking of? Here's a hint:

Spoiler

Luckily these ''fans'' fell of the wagon in late 2014.

Flapjack

I really hope this wasn't a legitimately frightening experience for her and just kind of a playful thing. Her security guards are between them and the fans don't appear to be trying to get too close (honestly I can't tell).  This fanbase chasing her screaming " yasss gaga" is very on brand. 

Glamourpuss

I do think she was playing along and wasn't scared but those fans are so rude and it's one of the things I hate about this fan base - the me me me attitude.

It was my dream to meet Gaga and when I achieved it I kept a respectful distance and treated her like a human being and not a piece of meat. 

Ashley
6 minutes ago, Creyk said:

They just wanted face time with their fav

We get it, you’ve said many times you don’t care about Gaga, but surely you must realize how out of line it is to chase anyone down the street? 

And if someone is running from you chances are they don’t want face time with you. Besides that group met her dozens of times.

Florian
44 minutes ago, Lucas said:

It was back in 2013, when there was a very specific group of monsters, that would literally chase her down wherever she went. Know who I am talking of? Here's a hint:

Reveal hidden contents

Luckily these ''fans'' fell of the wagon in late 2014.

Well... Now Maikeeb (idk how to spell it, it was the yaaaas Gaga boy) styles Camila Cabello :selena:

SwissMonster

I think she wasn’t scared honestly ...but the stans chasing her are a No-Go anyways 

SwissMonster®️ - Creating controversy since 1999

GaGaAst

This fan base doesn't deserve her..she legitimately is afraid and running...can't we just let her be a human being..we treat celebrities like our dolls and puppet

These people are there to make world a better place through music..and some idiots are pathetic to this point..god m sick.. 

No wonder she no longer interacts much with us..

Though i feel these people are not gaga stans. Looks like Madonna fans who want to take the **** out of gags

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Archived