💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga x Kanye , here for it?

TheRoof

Featured Posts

Zilla

No. Fame Kills didn't happen so I doubt it will now

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anderson123

Sure but I kind of have the feeling they're both perfectionists and would cancel the collaboration because of creative differences. I mean, they both like to have full control of their ideas and I don't know, I feel like that'd crash in the studio.

Retron

I love Kanye. He put the boot to rap's Bling era, which makes him an eternal savior, in my eyes.

I love Gaga even more. I'd be very here for a collab.

Not happening, tho. Listen to Kanye's Gorgeous for how he feels about people who "black balled" him.

boyerased
47 minutes ago, Matangi said:

the fame kills... always wonder what trajectory her career wouldve gone on to had that happened.

I always wonder about this.

But if trends will be what they are now, her association with Kanye could’ve been good for her. She could’ve been more open to collaborations and again, she could use some street cred now.

I think had Fame Kills happened we wouldn’t have Born This Way, we’ll probably get something else. I could see Gaga going darker, but also more composed as she could’ve learned more from Kanye. BTW could still happen, but probably as the 4th album course.

The other side of that is that My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy wouldn’t exist. Kanye might’ve gone down to a more electronic route. MBDTF is underrated but it sure has a lot of influence with todays albums. Quintessential 2010’s records such as Channel Orange and TPAB might not exist as they are, thus altering trends today.

It’s amazing how one night could change everything in music. Had kanye kept his butt on the seat, everything would be different today.

As for them collaborating, I think they’re in a good place now. Kanye still remembers when Gaga dropped him, I was there when he first performed Famous and he ranted about it. Although I think it doesn’t matter anyonre. 

Sanju

I am here for anything at this point, plus I think its sort of nice to feature on a hip-hop/rap album, get some new fans into Gaga's world.

PerfectExca
1 hour ago, Devyn said:

Yes. Give me that hit that I love 

I'll turn the lights on.:firega:

The sun will rise each day. Will you?

Robo Ga

It will be the best day of my life if they ever collaborate. I stan Kanye just as much as Gaga. sorrynotsorry.mp3

🤖⚡️

Archived