💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Question about the fame era

Mirrion Rizzons

Featured Posts

TMM90
3 minutes ago, Wixson said:

She had four #1's on the US pop chart. That's what they meant. 

This.

Eggsy

IMHO The fame was the best #1 Album. Will Always be.. But it is personal reasons, Hearing Just dance for the the first time it was played on radio in the gay club on the first night i have ever been to a club made an impact. It was Gagas coming out party as well as mine.. I follow her. I Stan her. I Admire her all because we came out at the same time.. Me because i liked the male anatomy, her for her music. But we have grown together and aged together.. And just wish one day i get to meet the person i litterally grew up with even if it wasnt a physical relationship. I say physical in the sense of we never met our hung out.. But even still i feel like she was my best friend.. I wish i could have been there for her during her down times but in thought i was. 

Magneto
1 hour ago, The Louvre said:

Well you know sometimes the interdimensional wall breaks. Obviously there is an alternate universe where All The Fame's singles went #1, Applause won from Roar, ARTPOP went diamond and Million Reasons sweeped the Grammy's.

Laughing through my tears

Also know as:

:selena:

Free my mind

TimisaMonster

Even for flop singles from other artists...when they go on radio or are in magazines or announced, they can be a "hit" cuz it went #1 on Itunes in Uganda for 2 hours...

:awkney:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

sipthistea
2 hours ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

Why in every american interview did the interviewer say the fame spawned 4 number 1 hits when It had 2?

Because it had 4 #1s :queenga:

Archived