💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Have you ever had a teacher drag Gaga?

sarahb

Featured Posts

AnnTakamaki

not a drag but when me & my friend streaming her superbowl my teacher looks at her & said "did she get fat ? she used to be sexy" :sis:. i'm glad that most of my teacher praise her whenever she's mention

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Arcanum

Nope but a primary school student of mine wears a pink Lady Gaga hoodie and I praise the Lord out of her. Thank God when she grows up, she will acknowledge her stan teacher. :giveup:

I Wantth your Love...I Wantth your Love.

TheJoanneJoker
7 hours ago, DAMN said:

my teacher said she was a hermaphrodite :awkney:

Hide contents

it sparked a debate in the class with me against the rest of them

what are this kind of people even doing in the educational system

Reality

A lot of my teachers actually like her. I had this one art teacher that actually defended her when one of my classmates brought her up. He (my classmate) basically said that he didn't like her music and that he thought that she was too weird, and my art teacher responded saying "Well, you may not like her stuff, but you have to respect her artistry. She's extremely creative."

My English teacher also likes her a lot—but she always compares her, saying that she's the "Madonna of today's music" :giveup:—she even told me that she watched Five Foot Two, and I was surprised because I didn't know that she enjoyed her that music. 

My Spanish teacher also likes her quite a bit. She knows I love Gaga and everytime she gets a chance to talk about music, she'll always point me out and connect me with Gaga :sweat:

🖤👹

Am I A Girl

Actually my Spanish teacher went to the JWT with her mom and sister :selena: i told her if Gaga brought me on stage I’d say “hola senora”

7 hours ago, sarahb said:

I had a teacher in a marketing class drag her for being 'past it' for a couple of minutes (everytime I thought he was done he kept going :saladga:). I just need to know that other people have sat there feeling helpless and angry while a teacher dragged Gaga to hell and back :selena:

It’s funny cause my marketing teacher praise Gaga and used her in some lessons. :ladyhaha: But no all my teachers in college have said nice things about her. Now Trump on the other hand....:classy:

KingRedd

My middle school science teacher gave he entire class a lecture after the bad romance idol performance. She went on and on about how she dressed so trashy and inappropriate and even said she’s seeking attention because her voice is beautiful but she does so much more than she needs to. So low key praise for ha voice. I’ll take it 

May I Read You? 😎

funkmedowntown

Yes. One of my professors was offended that a majority of her background dancers during the Super Bowl  were ethnically diverse. He was literally upset that they weren’t white. His reason was that Lady Gaga looks like a powerful white woman only being supported by diverse dancers? Idk, since then I take everything he says with a grain of salt and now I’m pretty sure he just says whatever he thinks will get someone’s attention. 

Little Mons✟er

QueenGa

When I was in middle school, my 6th grade teacher didn’t want her photo being in the yearbook and replaced her photo with a picture of Gaga from the Pokerface music video:derpga: mind you, I went to a strict Catholic school called Sacred Heart (ironic I know :wtfga:)

RIPheygirl
21 minutes ago, QueenGa said:

When I was in middle school, my 6th grade teacher didn’t want her photo being in the yearbook and replaced her photo with a picture of Gaga from the Pokerface music video:derpga: mind you, I went to a strict Catholic school called Sacred Heart (ironic I know :wtfga:)

Is this school in Newry by any chance?????? Cos i go there :gaycat: Oh MY Gosh theres another hunty:excited2: Who r u and WHICH TEACHER REPLACED THEMSELVES WITH GAGA??????????????????????????? 

Nope, but back in community college, my history professor does DJing on the side, and played a mashup with some Gaga songs and he was proud of it.  Then some bitch in class said “she’s weird, she wore meat” and some hunty in class went off on her :air: 

QueenGa
14 minutes ago, RIPheygirl said:

Is this school in Newry by any chance?????? Cos i go there :gaycat: Oh MY Gosh theres another hunty:excited2: Who r u and WHICH TEACHER REPLACED THEMSELVES WITH GAGA??????????????????????????? 

It's not,:sweat: it's in Florida... It was my English teacher & when I tell you this teacher gave ZERO f***s, I mean it  :classy: Also I found out after I finished school there, that almost all the administration office, INCLUDING A NUN, :saladga:  went to the BTWB :selena: which I was dying to go see but my parents wouldn't let me:fthis: 

Ayoherewego

My last semester English teacher praised her, it was finals week and I wore my rhino JWT hoodie and she said what a interesting sweater and I turned around and showed her the back, and she just started talking about how she loves Cheek To Cheek and what a lovely voice she has and how she used to listen to The Fame constantly and how accepting Gaga is , my teacher was in her late 60.

Archived