đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga wasn't in a basic studio / was in a post production studio!

dit

Featured Posts

adamsenigma
4 hours ago, RadioIsOurs said:

C'mon it's defo for ASIB...

It's defo not ASIB, that soundtrack was done several month ago lmao

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
18 minutes ago, PanPikus said:

Why would it? lol

It's not, that all the songs from the soundtrack are used in the movie. In typical movie from 12-15 songs, only 2-3 are directly in the movie. In ASIB case people who saw it said, that it could be around 6-7 songs. There will be a lot more music...

Maybe but they won't take that much of time to work on a soundtrack. Gaga tracks are definetly done. She's been writing and recording a new album and also a collab or two with BloodPop. I doubt is for the movie. 

AshIey
24 minutes ago, Jed said:

Nope

What do you mean by that? You know when she is or isn’t releasing new music?

PanPikus
1 hour ago, adammonroe said:

Maybe but they won't take that much of time to work on a soundtrack. Gaga tracks are definetly done. She's been writing and recording a new album and also a collab or two with BloodPop. I doubt is for the movie. 

That's why I wrote earlier, that maybe she recorded a NEW song for ASIB, cause she wanted add one more to the soundtrack, and it is possible.
Anyway, it most likely was for JWT.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

sethrb101

Are discounted iTunes albums something that usually happens before an artist releases new music?

#Gaga2020

1 hour ago, modern ecstasy said:

What do you mean by that? You know when she is or isn’t releasing new music?

don't be so easily swayed by one word im not an "insider" or anything i just know we aren't getting an album BEFORE a star is born

PSYCHOSHTICK

Also a kindly reminder that she had an entirely (almost) finished album, which she scrapped (or perhaps shelved) and released Joanne instead.

Spoiler

A theory of mine, which sounds quite reachy:

She usually dresses in a certain style while recording. She used to do this through her entire career, it's clear to see when you see the candids of her arriving and leaving recording studios. It may be something she does to get in the vibe of the sound she is recording (which to me does not seem so weird when you see the pictures of her during the days she recorded ScheiĂźe, Monster, Bloody Mary, Joanne (album), Venus, etc.* Or it may even be a hint to fans.

There are many strong rumours which say that she scrapped the original LG5. She used to dress very 'rock 'n roll'-ish while recording the original LG5 during 2015. More 'rock star' than the laid back 'girl next door'-look she had while recording Joanne (which are seen in candids of 2016 and in 5F2).

When I saw the recent picture of her at a recording studio, I got the same vibes she emit while recording the original LG5. Not only because she wore a leather Saint Laurent jacket, it was just the entire vibe of her look. It felt like nod to that look and thus maybe that sound.

*You can find out what she looked like while recording a song by finding out around what time she recorded a song, at which studio, in which city, then looking up the candids during that time.

BeIIadonna
53 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

Are discounted iTunes albums something that usually happens before an artist releases new music?

:kara: Yes, I think it also discounted after/before Superbowl

DonnieDarko
1 hour ago, PanPikus said:

That's why I wrote earlier, that maybe she recorded a NEW song for ASIB, cause she wanted add one more to the soundtrack, and it is possible.
Anyway, it most likely was for JWT.

Nope. The movie has Gaga singing songs live and they're re-recorded for the studio version. There's no point in recording yet another song for the movie since the movie is done.

Also the studio she was in is not a typical recording studio. It's the studio that deals with video and photography post-production and bc of that, it's safe to say it's most likely JWT related.

DonnieDarko
3 minutes ago, MonsterGaga5555 said:

:kara: Yes, I think it also discounted after/before Superbowl

And on a million other occasions unrelated to releasing new music. 

Judas Priest

I'm sure she has a lot of different creative projects she's working on. It could be for anything.

DonnieDarko
5 hours ago, M Monstre said:

Now I'm not saying that it's definitely for LG6, but that is a possibility. It also might be for the Elton John tribute album, which I think is most likely the case, but I'm definitely not discounting the fact that it could be for LG6. 

It's a bit too late for her to be doing or re-doing stuff for the Elton John album, since it's not her label that is dealing with this and thus she had to send them her song much earlier. Also, again the studio she was in is not a recording studio or a studio that is known for a post-production on music. It's mostly concerts, music videos, tv shows etc.

DonnieDarko
8 hours ago, dit said:

Thanks to member @asana15 we have now found out that Gaga was at Levels audio studio which he said was the leading post production studio! for post production of audio!

This is the studio: http://www.levelsaudio.com/

Nah, sis. It's not audio, it's definitely video even though the name suggests otherwise. You should fix the op.

Archived