đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SB51 - What would you change?

TEANUS

Featured Posts

weed

I wanna say change Just Dance for Applause but then how can you leave out the single that started your career 

add 2 minutes to the length, throw in Applause somewhere :poot: not even because I love Applause so much but it would boost it’s sales by a lot and make it a more iconic Gaga song 

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Flapjack

Should have had ARTPOP bops in it. As much as I understand why she opened with what she did, could you imagine a Coachella/ G.U.Y opening? Like literally free my mindddd

Space Cowboy

I wouldn't change a damn thing this is just hypothetical.

- "Over The Rainbow" as the intro before the jump

- "Marry The Night" representation somewhere

- "Applause's A-R-T-P-O-P" after "Just Dance"

twigsnasty

nothing except put applause at the end even it its just the chorus

if she wasn't very prego (if i recall) at the time, add beyoncé as a feature for telephone

and scrap some of million reasons for TEOG

I would have made a stronger (but not too obvious) political statement.

I would scrap Telephone and add TEOG

I would have made BR an orchestra arrangement

I could skip the jump at the end and let her finish on stage and bask in her glory

I wasn't too big on the outfits, I'd pick something a bit more Avant garde

MAYBE would skip Just Dance and replace it with Applause, though that's a tough one

I also think the piano was kind of average, something a bit more crazy would have been better.

scallywally

She did fine. I wouldve replaced million reasons to squeeze in a bit of Y&I.EOG/MTN but its a fave isnt it?. Cant have it all. 

Glamourpuss

I know it's hypothetical but I wouldn't change a damn thing. It was perfect. :flutter:

I would cut the second verse of Million Reasons and add a bit of TEOG. My ideal would be a some sort of merge of the actual performance and this concept one:

Spoiler

Ofc the performance we got was still absolutely incredible :lolly:

saispas

I would change the set to have a projection board somewhere (probably the main stage floor) to be able to incorporate some of the visuals that have become such a strong part of her artistry

Having Applause instead of Telephone. Also if her first outfit was black :wub: but I wouldn’t change nothing else.

TEANUS
11 hours ago, 01Jaime said:

I wouldn't change a damn thing this is just hypothetical.

- "Over The Rainbow" as the intro before the jump

- "Applause's A-R-T-P-O-P" after "Just Dance"

These changes would’ve slayed, but I think the patriotic opening was part of what made people love the performance so much. 

Applause definitely should’ve made an appearance somewhere

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

mamo

I think the setlist and performance as a whole was strong and cohesive. However if I was being picky: 

- I would have replaced alejandro/applause with telephone/just dance only because I prefer those song choices.

- Also I would have made more emphasis on the costume changes. I didn't personally like the jacket she threw on in the just dance segment - It looked odd and out of place.  

- I would also change the final outfit for bad romance. I liked the concept, I just wish it could have been executed better. 

NEVERTHELESS* it was still an iconic performance and I'm grateful.

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

TEANUS
22 minutes ago, mamo said:

I think the setlist and performance as a whole was strong and cohesive. However if I was being picky: 

- I would have replaced alejandro/applause with telephone/just dance only because I prefer those song choices.

- Also I would have made more emphasis on the costume changes. I didn't personally like the jacket she threw on in the just dance segment - It looked odd and out of place.  

- I would also change the final outfit for bad romance. I liked the concept, I just wish it could have been executed better. 

NEVERTHELESS* it was still an iconic performance and I'm grateful.

I definitely think Telephone should’ve been replaced with Applause and Just Dance was replaceable as well. It’s probably the least memorable part of the performance. Sure she needed the keytar to make an appearance but she could’ve easily used it for Applause and brought the old and the new together

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Archived