Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
other

I Dreamed Gaga Played Tribute To: Lina Morgana

Decodekid

Featured Posts

Decodekid

So last night was a bit messy, i dreamed that a gaga show dvd leaked in which she was playing tribute to Lina Morgana's death as she sang So Happy I could Die while dancing in a fountain/waterfall with her dancers, the ambient was dark and blue, after So Happy I Could she sang Do What U Want, a messy coincidence :saladga:

My Brain served visuals:

stock-photo-modern-lit-night-fountain-il

this was Gaga but she had a blonde wig

640?cb=20150923040038

:stalkga:

Long Live Gretchen

mucinex

it is very weird that Gaga has never really spoken about her. maybe since they were both closely tied to rob fusari, her suspected attacker, gaga doesn't really feel a connection to lina. 

Glamourpuss

I think fans need to shut up about Lina Morgana. Gaga has kept her in the past for a reason and we should respect that. Just because she's never acknowledged her doesn't mean she doesn't care and it's rude of Little Monsters to mention her because it could stir up horrible emotions for Gaga for all we know. She's not something to joke about such as the comments fans make about Gaga being to blame for her murder/suicide. She was a real person that existed that crossed paths with Gaga. We should respect that it's none of our business and shut up about it. 

Sneaky Oliver

SHICD should not be a proper song to do it :spin: funny thing is that last night I dreamed about Gaga too. We were dancing to Money Honey together and she had that early ARTPOP era black wig on 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Sneaky Oliver

And oh the water thing reminded of this

Gaga should explore water on her Vegas residency since she had a lot of pyrotechnics on JWT 

In the land of gods and monsters, I was an angel living in the Garden Of Eden

Archived