ARTCHAOS 1,687 Posted February 25, 2018 Share Posted February 25, 2018 Spoiler Btw, the tech community already knew everything about the phones because in these days everything about phones and tech leak When will Farhan and the twitter accounts tho Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,984 Posted February 25, 2018 Share Posted February 25, 2018 Gonna wait on the Note 9, but if I get restless the s9+ is where I'll be spending my money! This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
rumours 45,521 Posted February 25, 2018 Share Posted February 25, 2018 Cee Lo Green is still not convinced Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
FATCAT 60,984 Posted February 25, 2018 Share Posted February 25, 2018 2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said: Cee Lo Green is still not convinced That was the note 7, wrong phone. This kitten over here (meow) Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Chromatislaps 34,854 Posted February 25, 2018 Share Posted February 25, 2018 ew, S8 looks so much better Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ARTCHAOS 1,687 Posted February 25, 2018 Author Share Posted February 25, 2018 7 minutes ago, FATCAT said: Gonna wait on the Note 9, but if I get restless the s9+ is where I'll be spending my money! I think the Note 9 won't be much different about the S9+ tho, rather than the s-pen, and the screens are already big with the edge to edge design Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
JGD 12,101 Posted February 25, 2018 Share Posted February 25, 2018 I like that lilac color. Also, I find it hilarious how Samsung and their fan boys come after Apple’s Animoji, only for them to follow Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
WeSmokinEmAll 331 Posted February 25, 2018 Share Posted February 25, 2018 Just now, JGD said: I like that lilac color. Also, I find it hilarious how Samsung and their fan boys come after Apple’s Animoji, only for them to follow I love Samsung but I'm not here for any animated emojis Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ryanripley 86,575 Posted February 25, 2018 Share Posted February 25, 2018 i skimmed the video but i'm glad i didn't wait for this, it doesn't seem THAT much different but please tell me if i'm wrong i'm super happy i got the S8, it's such an incredible phone well worth the money i only use about 300mbs of data a month now https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Cocaine Heart 4,768 Posted February 25, 2018 Share Posted February 25, 2018 Nnn I just got the S8 We going to boo Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ryanripley 86,575 Posted February 25, 2018 Share Posted February 25, 2018 1 minute ago, Cocaine Heart said: Nnn I just got the S8 so did i but we're probably better off waiting for the phone after this for an upgrade that's more noticable https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
rumours 45,521 Posted February 25, 2018 Share Posted February 25, 2018 3 minutes ago, FATCAT said: That was the note 7, wrong phone. After a long night of hooking, The Note 7 exploded. However, Cee Lo didn’t die. He had crystallized. And now he’s glamazon ready for the runway. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ryanripley 86,575 Posted February 25, 2018 Share Posted February 25, 2018 1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said: After a long night of hooking, The Note 7 exploded. However, Cee Lo didn’t die. He had crystallized. And now he’s glamazon ready for the runway. OMG I KNOW THE REFERENCE https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Blond 5,715 Posted February 25, 2018 Share Posted February 25, 2018 It looks the same as S8 or shall i say ....even worse I think they should make all glass screen without those annoying black parts.Camera shape also looks terrible.I hope Samsung X will fix many problems My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
ARTCHAOS 1,687 Posted February 25, 2018 Author Share Posted February 25, 2018 10 minutes ago, ryanripley said: i skimmed the video but i'm glad i didn't wait for this, it doesn't seem THAT much different but please tell me if i'm wrong i'm super happy i got the S8, it's such an incredible phone well worth the money i only use about 300mbs of data a month now 9 minutes ago, Cocaine Heart said: Nnn I just got the S8 The camera is the first phone camera with dual-aperture so thats a pretty big deal for photography lovers But other than that, they are exactly the same phone but with a right fingerprint placement It's good for the owners of the S8 because their phones do not look like blocks like the S7 when the S8 came out. The S9 have an exceptional camera, but the S8 is still a good deal tho Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.