Jump to content
tech

Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ officially introduced


ARTCHAOS

Featured Posts

ARTCHAOS

 

 

Spoiler

Btw, the tech community already knew everything about the phones because in these days everything about phones and tech leak:wtfga:

When will Farhan and the twitter accounts tho:stalkga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FATCAT

Gonna wait on the Note 9, but if I get restless the s9+ is where I'll be spending my money!

This kitten over here (meow)
Link to post
Share on other sites

FATCAT
2 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

Cee Lo Green is still not convinced

That was the note 7, wrong phone.

This kitten over here (meow)
Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTCHAOS
7 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Gonna wait on the Note 9, but if I get restless the s9+ is where I'll be spending my money!

I think the Note 9 won't be much different about the S9+ tho, rather than the s-pen, and the screens are already big with the edge to edge design

Link to post
Share on other sites

I like that lilac color.

Also, I find it hilarious how Samsung and their fan boys come after Apple’s Animoji, only for them to follow :toofunny: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

WeSmokinEmAll
Just now, JGD said:

I like that lilac color.

Also, I find it hilarious how Samsung and their fan boys come after Apple’s Animoji, only for them to follow :toofunny: 

I love Samsung but I'm not here for any animated emojis :laughga:

Link to post
Share on other sites

ryanripley

i skimmed the video but i'm glad i didn't wait for this, it doesn't seem THAT much different but please tell me if i'm wrong

i'm super happy i got the S8, it's such an incredible phone well worth the money

i only use about 300mbs of data a month now

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
Link to post
Share on other sites

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Cocaine Heart said:

Nnn I just got the S8:selena:

so did i :selena: but we're probably better off waiting for the phone after this for an upgrade that's more noticable

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
Link to post
Share on other sites

rumours
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

That was the note 7, wrong phone.

After a long night of hooking, The Note 7 exploded. However, Cee Lo didn’t die. He had crystallized. And now he’s glamazon ready for the runway. 

cee-lo-green-grammys-2017-red-carpet__oP

Link to post
Share on other sites

ryanripley
1 minute ago, Rumours1977 said:

After a long night of hooking, The Note 7 exploded. However, Cee Lo didn’t die. He had crystallized. And now he’s glamazon ready for the runway. 

cee-lo-green-grammys-2017-red-carpet__oP

OMG I KNOW THE REFERENCE

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ
Link to post
Share on other sites

It looks the same as S8 or shall i say ....even worse

I think they should make all glass screen without those annoying black parts.Camera shape also looks terrible.I hope Samsung X will fix many problems ;)

My pu$$y tastes like pepsi cola
Link to post
Share on other sites

ARTCHAOS
10 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i skimmed the video but i'm glad i didn't wait for this, it doesn't seem THAT much different but please tell me if i'm wrong

i'm super happy i got the S8, it's such an incredible phone well worth the money

i only use about 300mbs of data a month now

9 minutes ago, Cocaine Heart said:

Nnn I just got the S8:selena:

The camera is the first phone camera with dual-aperture so thats a pretty big deal for photography lovers:tony:

But other than that, they are exactly the same phone but with a right fingerprint placement:stalkga:

It's good for the owners of the S8 because their phones do not look like blocks like the S7 when the S8 came out. The S9 have an exceptional camera, but the S8 is still a good deal tho

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...