edgy

Featured Posts

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monketsharona
3 minutes ago, PrincessDiez said:

I would love something like the fame to be honest:staymad:

Yeah it was fun, light, dancy, uncomplicated...

I would like Gaga to serve us an album for fun with no bad humour, weepy ballads (you can make cute ballads with no sad tone)

She had that very serious tone on CTC and Joanne, now I would love something a bit less complicated. Just my opinion of course ^^

I just want an era that doesn't include far-fetched concepts, blackouts and doesn't revolve around a dead person she didn't even know.

And if it's dark, I won't be mad at all.

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

BabylonHooker

I think this song by Dua Lipa gives me Gaga vibes and many people say the same. I would like to hear this sound on LG6
From 1:53 to 2:30 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

The Surrealist
2 hours ago, Miky said:

I just want an era that doesn't include far-fetched concepts, blackouts and doesn't revolve around a dead person she didn't even know.

And if it's dark, I won't be mad at all.

This won't happen.

Mmmmmmmm... I've said this before, but if I were able to point to one thing as a point of reference for what I'd like her next album to sound and look like, the opening interlude of Coachella would be amazing. 

Natural, weird, dark, sexy, witchy, a tad demonic. I actually believe the GP has always been here for the edgier side of her - She's Lady Gaga. She's weird, she's wacky, she's dark, and no matter how much she strips back, that's what people are going to remember most about her. In fact, I feel like her stripping back has actually weirded people out a bit - They love her, but she seems so tame now and I'm sure people find that a bit strange given just who she is. 

ugh

Sirius094
16 hours ago, ryanripley said:

TFM and BTW are pretty dark

ARTPOP and Joanne have subtle dark sides to them however they're therapeutic for their dark tones

TF is probably the only record doesn't have such an obvious dark tone to it, you could maybe find them in songs like Paparazzi but that's still a light hearted song on the outside  

BTW isn't dark :huh: and TFM has more a "ying-yang" theme rather than "dark" Gaga never did something dark, and I can't even think what can be defined dark

Edit: nvm. someone above mentioned the coachella's intro and that's pretty dark :ph34r:

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

Scarlet Bitch

I will accept anything that sounds different as The Cure :icega:

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

RAMROD

Not sure if she wants to be dark again as of late. Her tendency these days always running to the light. She have been depressed enough with her health condition, she probably want to write something positive and inspiring from her experience than drowned in it deeper, and such. :shrug:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ryanripley
19 minutes ago, Sirius094 said:

BTW isn't dark :huh: and TFM has more a "ying-yang" theme rather than "dark" Gaga never did something dark, and I can't even think what can be defined dark

Edit: nvm. someone above mentioned the coachella's intro and that's pretty dark :ph34r:

literally what? are your eyes closed? :poot: 

how is BTW not dark? :poot: it's beautiful messages hidden under scary shells

LadyGaga02PR060511.jpgThe-Born-This-Way-Ball-Tour-in-Auckland-June-8-lady-gaga-31089333-2048-1365.jpg

born81.jpg

TFM is literally the dark side of fame, the visuals are very gothic and dark minus Telephone and the lyrics talk about very depressing subjects like fears of falling in love, suffocation, men, alcohol, masturbation etc

even some of the JWT interludes are pretty dark but they're not as deep

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

monster4life231

This darkgaga thing is driving me insaneeee :saladga: am I the only one who wants a Born This Way meets ARTPOP?

spread peace - #MJInnocent

Archived