Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you still use Joanne?

Creyk

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, MonsterAnton said:

I do. It's my alarm signal :icega:

same big

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trying to figure what's ground breaking about this song and it's video as everybody's claiming :huh: 

The original is a masterpiece but this is....:awkney:

I'm sure Gaga didn't make this version thinking it will become a fan favorite. It was more of a personal closure of the Joanne era. 

Glamourpuss
1 hour ago, A Hybrid said:

Don’t put it on millennials, some people just limit their music taste like that, exactly the opposite of what Gaga does by the way, but I’m a millenial and I love Joanne piano.

I don't mean to generalise all young people as millennials. I know that there will be others who don't fit into that category. It's just that we seem to live in a time where bops and top 40 is most people's musical taste. Joanne just seems to be underappreciated and it's a beautiful song even if it's slow and not to some people's tastes. 

artpoprebellion

I like this version but I much prefer the album version. It feels more emotionally sincere to me.

LadyLuca

i dont listen to it… the whole album is good but jw and Pi are the only ones i hear sometimes

ryanripley
9 hours ago, AndyGa said:

Trying to figure what's ground breaking about this song and it's video as everybody's claiming :huh: 

The original is a masterpiece but this is....:awkney:

no one is claiming it's ground breaking, they're claiming it's beautiful

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

15 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

no one is claiming it's ground breaking, they're claiming it's beautiful

Yeah. I mean I saw a lot of people saying they cried listening to the song and watching the video and I'm like...:awkney:

Alvaro Moreno Ullrich
11 hours ago, Drin Lon said:

Original >

When you hear the original after hearing the slow one. :emma:💨💨💨

ryanripley
3 minutes ago, AndyGa said:

Yeah. I mean I saw a lot of people saying they cried listening to the song and watching the video and I'm like...:awkney:

that's a shame, i got emotional too when watching the video

i got a lot of happy feelings of closure about the era and how great it was as a whole, it was a very touching way for her to end it especially when she finished the song with "xoxo joanne"

i mean it's a slow and sad song about the death of her aunt, it's not that hard to get emotional about it

not everything has to be a huge spectacle, sometimes it's relieving and heart warming to keep it simple 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived