celeb

RedOne explains how to create hit songs at BMI event

monketsharona

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Edonis

I really wanna know why the same members who complained that the site is too negative to Gaga thinks it’s a cute little kii to be a complete asshole to RedOne, OP, and indirectly Gaga’s work in this thread :oprah: Y’all are so ****ing childish I swear. 

BornAsUnic0rn
9 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

I'm Kylie Jenner, I always overprice myself :lana: 

also mess I looked up the list of hits he made and there were a couple that I forgot were produced by him. So I apologise for being a messy bitch :selena: I don't want any badblood.mp3 against anyone 

But you do have to admit, most hits that made him super successful were by Gaga. Just Dance, LoveGame, Paparazzi, Poker Face, Eh Eh (don't really count that), Bad Romance, Alejandro, Telephone and the list continues. Yes, he has a range of hits that he produced that were 00's iconics and some that were just there (Nicki's songs :rip:) but he has made more hits with Gaga than he has with any other artist and that was what I was trying to mention.

He did not do Eh Eh, Paparazzi and Telephone, ehh?

LateToCult
11 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

He should also teach us how to become relevant outside of making hits for Gaga

2917fda4-4b90-4bde-b9b8-9666a53afc10.gif

He produced Starships by Nicki Minaj. I know y’all hate her but I still grind my bussy to that bop.  :selena:

Andrea B
11 hours ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Ok firstly, YouTube views aren't equivalent to how the song performs in the future. A song could be super relevant one year then completely forgotten the next. Perfect example Despacito (which I know isn't produced by RedOne, just an example) has been out for only a year yet it's already slowly being forgotten. How will it perform in say 5 years? It won't is the answer :poot: Same as On the Floor. Heard it on the radio recently? I rest my case. Also Bad Romance isn't as relevant these days however it is pretty much known RedOne is the producer behind Gaga's greatest hits.....he isn't as known for other artists.....so

200.gif

where do you live?:toofunny: who told you that about despacito? despacito is a WW hit, the US is not the center of the world. If you visit Mexico or any other country you will hear OLD reggaeton songs from 10 years ago on the radio and clubs. Your example is not really good. despacito will be remembered for DECADES WW. Just because you don't like the song it doesn't mean that its already forgotten. omg gaga stans think that Gaga is the only singer with known and iconic songs.

lordmaler
12 hours ago, Doot said:

The delusion. 

Lets all purposefully pretend like RedOne didn’t have hit songs outside of Gaga: 

On The Floor

Starships

I Like It

Dance Again

Pound The Alarm

We Run The Night

:spin:

(đŸ€« don’t tell anyone that 75% of Gaga’s halftime show was RedOne)

Don't forget Sofia

imnotyourbabe10

Please collaborate with Gaga again soon, RedOne! This video shows his nice, non-pretentious personality.  :diane:

Unlike a few of those other producers our Lady has worked with (they're good but that fake social media, hipster proudcer attitude is such a turn off). 

SlaeUrAnus

Do ya’ll have to be so damn shady?

Lets be pleased that Gaga’s and RedOne’s vision collaborated to give us Gaga’s signature hits. 

I can understand some of you like DJWS or Madeon more etc. but to say he hasn’t produced any hits outside of Gaga’s is unnecessary and factually not true at all.

In my messy era.

Infinity Wave
14 hours ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Ok, now seriously, aside his work with Lady Gaga, he has created about two hit songs... Meh. He's overrated because of Just Dance and Bad Romance, his work with other artists is not very good.

EXCUSE ME NO :triggered:

He could have done maybe even only Bad Romance and that would be ENOUGH FOR NEVER ENDING RECOGNITION :saladga:

Colourful

Infinity Wave
15 minutes ago, SlaeUrAnus said:

Do ya’ll have to be so damn shady?

Lets be pleased that Gaga’s and RedOne’s vision collaborated to give us Gaga’s signature hits. 

I can understand some of you like DJWS or Madeon more etc. but to say he hasn’t produced any hits outside of Gaga’s is unnecessary and factually not true at all.

Ikr? People here act like there can be only one great producer. 

I think that Fernando gave us the somg of the millunnium aka BTW and DJWS gave us the best song on earth aka Applause but RedOne gave some of the best bops of the universe aka JD and BR and so on :duck:

Colourful

nattuggla
1 minute ago, Infinity Wave said:

Ikr? People here act like there can be only one great producer. 

I think that Fernando gave us the somg of the millunnium aka BTW and DJWS gave us the best song on earth aka Applause but RedOne gave some of the best bops of the universe aka JD and BR and so on :duck:

I think every producer has done good work with Gaga and sometimes not so good. But I would never say one is better than the other. Every single one of them have their strengths and weaknesses. I would be so happy if both DJWS and RedOne will end up on the next studio album...... But I also hope Gaga get someone completely new on board as well.

Archived