• Not a good song
    • Good but not unique enough
    • Not enough interest in Gaga

Featured Posts

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

Radio hosts hate homosexuals and stan twitters.

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Bc instrumental imo. I hate the tropical Justin Bieber mainstream sound. Maybe with a different base? Also the lyrics aren’t really special nor unique. 

Robo Ga

Because the flop of PI damaged her reputation to deliver successful pop singles. Relatively speaking though, I thought it was successful for what it was.

🤖⚡️

JudasIsAHolyFoo

It did pretty well where I live in Canada. Everyone I know who’s not a fan and just apart of the GP knows the songs and most of the lyrics. Hear it on the radio still a few times a week too 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Bloody hooker

Lack of promo and not enough radio support. It had a lot of potential of being Gaga’s next #1, but I’m sure there’s a reason why she/they didn’t want to promote it.

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

The powerful drug pharmaceutical companies secretly lobbied against the song because if everybody received "The Cure™" they would lose billions of dollars treating sick people.

cannabis-conspiracy.jpg

TheRoof
50 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

No promo + No video / Gaga paying it dust = no success

math-lesson-student-write-on-green-chalk

THIS!

giphy.gif

Arizona Sky

It actually did good by itself. Decent Spotify numbers, stayed consistent on iTunes, did well globally, etc. It didn't do that well simply due to no promo and the radios not supporting it. Its hard for a solo female song to become big nowadays.

My favorite part about its chart run is that it organically hit Top 10 in Australia, which is a rare feat nowadays for Gaga.

DeleteMyAccount

With a video and TV performances at it's release, it could've sold double and reached Top 20. It really could've done something for Gaga. 

Archived