💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

The Real Tea on Gaga

ryanripley

Featured Posts

ryanripley
4 minutes ago, King J said:

I just had a massive rant at a gain another thread, I just hate to see her be viewed in this negative way. I haven't been on GGD for a few days and this is what I come back to, its wrong. She is fantastic and I'm so proud of her.  I'm glad she cancelled, even though it was my show, she needs to look after herself know. **** all this im in love with this woman and her beautiful art. I'll never stop loving her and I think a LOT of fans won't. It's crazy that people write this **** when she is on here - I'm sorry gaga if you reads this bullshit. Gonna go and meditate. 

my show got cancelled too and when i found out, the main bulk of my sadness was that's how the wonderful Joanne era had to end :noparty: she didn't deserve that and nor did we 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
1 minute ago, Mustang07 said:

She’s the only pop artist I’m a big fan of. The others may have some bops, but they don’t come close to her music :firega:

facts!

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

my show got cancelled too and when i found out, the main bulk of my sadness was that's how the wonderful Joanne era had to end :noparty: she didn't deserve that and nor did we 

mine to. But I have now to go to snowy Paris. brrrr

what can we do

send Stefanie love

1 minute ago, ryanripley said:

No me too the Joanne era was so fantastic. Although I guess we could look forward to a 'comeback' with a healthier Gaga. If she focuses on getting better and liaises with her doctors, as id imagine she will, it will be really exciting to see her well again In a new era! :kara:

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

PanPikus

While we're already on a third page

BUY ARTPOP ON iTUNES Y'ALL!!! :koons:

Her best album!!! :queenga:

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

6 minutes ago, Saint Laurent said:

It's so crazy because it was never like this back in the day. I guess maybe because when I joined, she was on top.

People just love the gratification of general acceptance (e.g. a number one) when it really just isn't the point at all.

Her career has had a lot of ups and downs granted, but she has consistently made art true to herself and true to us and to me that's all that matters.

These ''"''"""'"fans'"'"'"'"'" are in the minority though, most of us support her until they ****in close the coffin xxx

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, ND4 said:

I thought you were straight? 😂

i'm as straight as a ruler!

806cfe50-b7ee-4bfe-9dfa-953fce86086a_zpsufbsccer.jpg~original

sarahb
Just now, King J said:

These ''"''"""'"fans'"'"'"'"'" are in the minority though, most of us support her until they ****in close the coffin xxx

I'm hoping most fans support her even longer than that 

South Blonde
4 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i snappedT like a twig!!! :giveup: 

You sure did  :diane:

We really need to share more positivity around here, the level of ingratitude is at its peak again :madge:

Enough of those messy threads...

tumblr_nq09522gf61s7gnr1o1_400.gif

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

ryanripley
2 minutes ago, sarahb said:

me bopping to her entire discography from the afterlife

shake.gif?width=300&height=300

Saint Laurent
2 minutes ago, sarahb said:

That unspeakable day will be like the modern-day death of Diana because people will realise when she's gone. It's an uncomfortable thought, but I'm sure she's happy knowing that her songs may not be played for a long period of time on the radio, but her legacy will live forever.

ALGAYDO

Who’s this “GaGa” you speak of? I only know of the new up-and-coming indie/country/folk artist, Joanne :nails:

Tan Fei

Appreciate and love her .she dont need to top the charts for me to love her . i just need a happy and confident her . 

Archived