💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How can John Wayne only have 29M views in almost a year?

reditaccount288

Featured Posts

monketsharona
15 minutes ago, NIGHTCRAWLER said:

the real question is how can PI and MR have only a lil more than 100M ?? ?

PI has flopped and MR had some issues to start (and still it's not really a huge international song + the video is not good at all)

JW is not a single, no promo, a deal with Apple...

If Gaga wants big views on a video, she needs a big global hit

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Xoxo Adriana

It was released same month as CTTR music video.....coincidence? I think not bitch!

giphy.gif

LGMonster95

It was released on apple first and lost it's momentum when it was uploaded on youtube + Gaga is not buying views & use auto playlists on her videos to gain huge amount of views and also Gaga in general is not a streaming force 

Illuminati
55 minutes ago, Fame IV said:

She was a Pioneer when YT really mattered. Now it is intoxicated with Youtubers and fake views

Ah yes, thank god streaming no longer matters

thatfoxyfeeling

Her streaming power is really concerning, really hope LG6 is the one that makes the GP realise she is more than a ‘pop star’. It’s really sad when videos like John Wayne aren’t being watched by the world. 

RochestrMonstr

It’s an unpromoted video for a song that wasn’t even a single. Only her fans would have even known about it. I don’t see how huge numbers could be expected. 

the gp doesn't really care about her and that makes her streaming force very low

... and now i just sit in silence.

Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Why is it so difficult for some Monsters to accept that Gaga is over? She does not have the impact of before, that video failed because it is boring, because the song was not single, because it did not have promo and because the song is bad.

She urgently needs a great worldwide hit, cos her last world success was in 2011, if she has another great hit, she will have more streaming and more views on YouTube.

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

TheJoanneJoker
Just now, Jorge Gonzalez Varela said:

Why is it so difficult for some Monsters to accept that Gaga is over? She does not have the impact of before, that video failed because it is boring, because the song was not single, because it did not have promo and because the song is bad.

She urgently needs a great worldwide hit, cos her last world success was in 2011, if she has another great hit, she will have more streaming and more views on YouTube.

tenor.gif?itemid=3556263

Archived