Jump to content
question

Gaga hasn't done any talk shows or talk show performances this era


FABian

Featured Posts

Sneaky Oliver

I tthink it was part of “back to basics” thing like Dive Bar Tour. She used to do a lot of radio interviews back then. She wanted us to hear her stories and the music and not watch her as a celebrity :huh:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Phaye Monster

I wonder if she’d be able to do Graham Norton when she comes to the UK

Great time to surprise release LG6:staymad:

I'm an ARTPOP bitch, baby
Link to post
Share on other sites

blueberry kisses

This is one of my favorite Joanne interviews, and one of the few she did that wasn’t on the radio.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...