đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

We're either getting a big era, a small era or no era.

ryanripley

Featured Posts

y'all set yourselves for another meltdown AGAIN 

i don't believe the #RadioIsOurs2018 thingy, i don't see it happening at all. Just cuz some producer said it doesn't mean it's happening :shrug:

EDIT: also releasing ASIB and LG6 within months seem like poor judgment   

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ryanripley
Just now, Hoeanne said:

Considering She's been in the studio since at least Coachella I think her plan for the year is as follows:

Now - Feb: Close out Joanne era

March: Short rest, finishing touches on LG6

April: Lead single/Album announcement

May: Album release

June - Sep: Promotion and singles, short vacations when needed, announce Vegas residency as part of traveling residency show with stops on multiple continents

Sep - Nov:  roll album promo into ASIB and  Vegas promo, hit 3 birds with one stone

December - 2020: Do the damn show

i fully believe in this too! let's pray it happens :pray: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

ryanripley
Just now, merlot said:

i don't believe the #RadioIsOurs2018 thingy, i don't see it happening at all. Just cuz some producer said it doesn't mean it's happening :shrug:

but what reasons are there for nothing to come out this year? :oprah: 

until i'm met with a reason that isn't "cus it's gaga" or "she wants a rest" then i'm confident we're getting new music this year

36 minutes ago, ryanripley said:

i'm sorry but, 8 months of nothing is a REALLY LONG TIME :cryga: 

Do you remember the pre-ARTPOP era? :emma:

ryanripley
1 minute ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Big era, small era, or no era? That's quite the prediction there.

I can predict too. She's either going to win or lose at the Grammys. She's either going to perform a Joanne song or a song not from the album.

let me know how those predictions go :nick: 

1 minute ago, GrigioGirl1 said:

Big era, small era, or no era? That's quite the prediction there.

He should have said “there may be an era or maybe nah?” :selena:

ryanripley
Just now, Possibly Maybe said:

Do you remember the pre-ARTPOP era? :emma:

she hasn't broken her hip this time and the lead single came out in august so yes i do :emma: 

Just now, ryanripley said:

but what reasons are there for nothing to come out this year? :oprah: 

until i'm met with a reason that isn't "cus it's gaga" or "she wants a rest" then i'm confident we're getting new music this year

umm because making music takes a long time?? and she's busy this year, and she literally didn't say she's releasing music so idk why y'all think she is releasing anything this year (beside the soundtrack obvi) 

MaryJaneHolland

Homestly I cba to think about this anymore :selena: There are many factors and sub-factors. The movie and whether they'll treat it like a proper era or just do quick lil promo for 2-3 weeks. The residency and how will they span the shows. What will she do during the breaks? Rest? Promote? Will LG6 have a tour? 

Honestly, I'll just let things happen :selena: I'm not really keen on an EP or just stand alone singles.

ryanripley
1 minute ago, merlot said:

umm because making music takes a long time?? and she's busy this year, and she literally didn't say she's releasing music so idk why y'all think she is releasing anything this year (beside the soundtrack obvi) 

you do know she's been making music since Coachella? :emma: 

did you read my OP? it has the confirmed timeline for 2018 and there is a LOT of blank spaces! she didn't say she was releasing Joanne until 2016 so why is this different?

also joanne only took 6 months to make

theahsfan
6 minutes ago, merlot said:

I swear this is the only phrase Little Pessimists know

theahsfan
3 minutes ago, merlot said:

Joanne took 6 months to make I believe 

LG6 October-April is 6 months

Lead single could be out in Feb-April whilst they add finishing touches to the album

This is really nice! I like when you guys elaborate and give receipts hahaha.

The problem here... well, a few actually.

1st the ASIB soundtrack that will be marketed as a major release (specially if they're thinking of Oscar for Soundtrack). She'll probably release at least 2 singles and they won't leave it on dust. 

2nd: The vegas residency is kinda enigmatic for now. It's unlikely she'll drop a record til the end of 2018, but at same time, unlikely they would then re-design everything in 2019\2020 just to fit new music\tour the album. It's just awkward to imagine they would re-name and create brand new show and stuff.

Also we can see, yes never have been over 2 years gap, but every release, the gab between eras is getting bigger and bigger (and I think that's quite normal for everyone).

2008-2009

2009Nov. -2011May. (18 months)

2011May. -2013Nov. (30 months)

(I don't know about C2C because like... covers etc... it's not like the process of creating full song from 0, whole album concept, shooting visuals etc...)

Releasing an EP like TFM could work but it feels more likely it would be "overlooked", more likely cuz we already had our 2 last eras with "full albuns" and just 3 singles each era (the same ammount for TFM) and we saw the impact was...not so big as it could...

Just now, theahsfan said:

I swear this is the only phrase Little Pessimists know

and y'all still never learn, and expect her to release s*** that she NEVER promised and then lash out at her when there's nothing 

ryanripley
Just now, merlot said:

and y'all still never learn, and expect her to release s*** that she NEVER promised and then lash out at her when there's nothing 

but she has promised a new album, hence why i also said no era this year :poot: 

Archived