💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

LG6 will come for radio's weave

theahsfan

Featured Posts

36 minutes ago, sethrb101 said:

Not to sound rude, but has it ever been just clothes with Gaga? :trollga:

And I’m not saying I believe this picture means anything, it’s just a thought. Gaga’s fashion is integral to her persona.

Well yeah. She changes her looks all the time. By the time LG6 does come out she will probably have a whole other look, so no I don’t think this photo is representative of anything. :shrug:

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FrankGutz
19 minutes ago, TEANUS said:

Joanne had VSFS, SNL, X Factor, Royal Variety, Coachella, SB, AMAs x2

MR played 34243423425435 times tho, even in the ARTPOP era she performed more songs

MANDY MOORE | LADY GAGA | SOPHIE ELLIS-BEXTOR

theahsfan
30 minutes ago, Doot said:

While I want her to have another super successful era commercially, this radio is ours thing means nothing. 

She and her team hype tf outta the material every time, which never really translates into what actually occurs. 

Why should she not have a successful era? No one's expecting or hyping up a BTW type era

If Gaga and her team are going for a more trendy sound, why should radio not be theirs?

1 hour ago, theahsfan said:

The only bops Joanne served were PI, A-Yo and DIC

and then TC

bops to me are songs you can BOP and dance to

You say that like people don't get freak nasty to Sinner's Prayer

3 points in and ready for more

6 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Why should she not have a successful era? No one's expecting or hyping up a BTW type era

If Gaga and her team are going for a more trendy sound, why should radio not be theirs?

I’m not saying she won’t have a commercially successful era, I’m saying that you shouldn’t really use the things they say like “2018RadioIsOurs” because they have no idea of knowing if that’s true. Gaga herself has hyped things before and the material didn’t perform as she expected. 

We also don’t know if they are trying to be trendy. Gaga typically tries not to be trendy with what’s on the radio, then again she gave us The Cure. We don’t know because they haven’t indicated the next album being “trendy” at all. 

theahsfan
58 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

It's not "torn apart", it's just that this is not being optimistic, it's being irrealistic :S every time Gaga posts something, every time she says a word, these threads happen. And then nothing comes and people here get really frustrated and disappointed and start arguing with each other. Speculating about LG6 when nothing actually indicates that LG6 is done is not as healthy as it might look. It's just that, it's better to not think that this picture is a LG6 preview and avoid lots of meltdowns in the near future (because really, in no way this is a LG6 review. Her hashtag is literally "new profile pic", just that).

If your thread was "I wish LG6 would deliver this kind of look", it would already be hugely different. Stating this is an indication of LG6 is too much.

Right I don't actually think this is a preview of LG6, I wasn't being that literal:what:, I was more suggesting that because she's serving high fashion and looking like a trendy pop girl, rather than Joanne dressed like a farmer country girl, then the music she's making right now will also be trendy and sexy and dance pop because that's the kinda vibe she's giving off here and in most of her IG pictures. 

It's funny how pre-LG5 people were expecting another pure pop/disco era despite her literally going on the streets in stripped back clothing carrying around a guitar half the time. Now she's serving looks and is working with DJWS again and BloodPop, so it's easy to assume that her music will reflect her style and vibe rn.

BlingNotTheMusic

Sidenote: what if a lot of these IG looks are in the LG6 lead single video? (Or better yet, ha visual album:stalkga:)

Just saying, all these looks can’t just be for an Instagram (see 3) post. What do you guys think?

What if the visual comes out and we recognize the looks!

theahsfan
2 minutes ago, Doot said:

I’m not saying she won’t have a commercially successful era, I’m saying that you shouldn’t really use the things they say like “2018RadioIsOurs” because they have no idea of knowing if that’s true. Gaga herself has hyped things before and the material didn’t perform as she expected. 

We also don’t know if they are trying to be trendy. Gaga typically tries not to be trendy with what’s on the radio, then again she gave us The Cure. We don’t know because they haven’t indicated the next album being “trendy” at all. 

But if they're saying 2018RadioIsOurs then we can assume that it's trendy. I'm hoping she's learnt from her mistakes during ARTPOP (releasing Venus and expecting it to do well), but The Cure is a good indication that she knows what is trendy atm. 

theahsfan
Just now, Acsnpdx8 said:

Sidenote: what if a lot of these IG looks are in the LG6 lead single video? (Or better yet, ha visual album:stalkga:)

Just saying, all these looks can’t just be for an Instagram (see 3) post. What do you guys think?

What if the visual comes out and we recognize the looks!

Well personally I think that's a bit of a reach but you may be right. Surely she doesn't just hang around in these looks just for fun, or maybe she does, but I can't see her shooting anything for visuals in Barcelona, idk though.

theahsfan
12 minutes ago, Miel said:

You say that like people don't get freak nasty to Sinner's Prayer

i have to admit, Angel Down is THAT bop:trollga:

s-a0fe078fc2bb0c65045eee9273c72516ff5e04

5 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

But if they're saying 2018RadioIsOurs then we can assume that it's trendy. I'm hoping she's learnt from her mistakes during ARTPOP (releasing Venus and expecting it to do well), but The Cure is a good indication that she knows what is trendy atm. 

Not at all. The Fame and The Fame Monster dominated radio and were not trendy at all. That was what made her a star, is because she did the opposite of what was on the radio. 

TEANUS
27 minutes ago, FrankGutz said:

MR played 34243423425435 times tho, even in the ARTPOP era she performed more songs

MR is from Joanne, which is an album. Meaning Gaga put effort into promoting her album. I also forgot Carpool Karaoke where she performed both MR and PI

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Not at all. The Fame and The Fame Monster dominated radio and were not trendy at all. That was what made her a star, is because she did the opposite of what was on the radio. 

I don't think that works with her anymore unfortunately, as we've seen with Venus and PI. Though I think if she served TF/TFM style music or maybe the darker pop that was rumoured for the original LG5, she'd dominate radio or at least get a sizeable hit once again

AlexanderMagno
16 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Right I don't actually think this is a preview of LG6, I wasn't being that literal:what:, I was more suggesting that because she's serving high fashion and looking like a trendy pop girl, rather than Joanne dressed like a farmer country girl, then the music she's making right now will also be trendy and sexy and dance pop because that's the kinda vibe she's giving off here and in most of her IG pictures. 

It's funny how pre-LG5 people were expecting another pure pop/disco era despite her literally going on the streets in stripped back clothing carrying around a guitar half the time. Now she's serving looks and is working with DJWS again and BloodPop, so it's easy to assume that her music will reflect her style and vibe rn.

But... she has a cowboy hat in one of the photos :green:

So..... She kind of still is sticking to that.

So LG6 really will be Joanne 2.0? :green:

ryanripley
6 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

But... she has a cowboy hat in one of the photos :green:

So..... She kind of still is sticking to that.

So LG6 really will be Joanne 2.0? :green:

unless DJWS can produce soft rock music which i've NEVER seen him do, no :selena: 

https://goo.gl/xMgMvJ

Archived